icons & quotes
I'm sure naman people won't bite. I just hope I'll have fun. :)
*oh oh! new picture at the "Mademoiselle" part. :) hehe
it was taken yesterday before I slept, it kinda looked like i had a pictorial. haha :D
- - -
Do This, comment na lang so I can read em. :)
If you read this journal, even if I don't speak to you often,
post a memory of me.
It can be ANYTHING you want.
It can be good or bad, just so long as it happened.
Then post this on your journal too!
Be surprised (or not) about what people remember about you. :)
- - -

Music does something that is indescribable
but able to be felt deep inside you.
This is for the girls who don't always win,
The girls who stay up all night listening to music that inspires them.
The girls that laugh, smile, cry, and think all on a daily basis.
The girls who like, learn, and regret.
The girls who may never have it easy.
The girls who learn the hard way to live and tell about it.
The real girls.
on the bright side, a horrible tragedy
really shows who your true friends are.
I need a guy who looks at my face,
not my body. i need a guy who accepts
the fact that my legs are always scratched
up because i play too rough. i need a
guy that puts up with my "weeks" & doesn't
start a fight about them. i need a guy who
will shoot baskets with me & won't cut
me any slack. i need a guy who takes me
to McDonald's because he doesn't have
enough money. i need a guy who is my
best friend, someone i can tell anything.
i need a guy who will treat me right.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home