TAGGED
Cjoy tagged me.. here's the RULES
I’m short. - mhmm yess i am.
I prefer winter over summer. - sometimes.. because i hate being sweaty cuz of the HOT SUN.. eek.
I’m a shopaholic. - oh yessh. i love to shop!
I’m reasonably intelligent. - They said so.. it's just im a lazy bum..
I’m attracted to boys. - ooohyessh! they're lovely. like my honeh :P hehe
I like British accents. - i kinda do like their accent. pretty fun copying `em in a good way.. not in a teasing way. :P
I drink socially. - i dont really drink.. i can only drink when my parents are around.. and plus occasionally only! they would let me try some alcoholic drinks and thats about it.
I have not dated a bad kisser. - ohyeees! actually i only kissed one guy.. haha sya lang.. and he is a pretty good kisser. ( yiiheee kiligs naman syaa.. ;] im not lyinggg! )
I’m religious. - pretty much, yes.
I speak more than two languages. - hmm yess. english, tagalog, a little of french.. a tiny little bit of chinese..
I enjoy taking pictures. - ofcourse! kinacareer ko na nga eh! haha
I like spending money on myself. - ohyessh
I like spending money on others. - i like buying stuff for others. its nice to see their happy faces when they receive it. :)
I rely on my parents for money. - for now.. since i dont have job or something. but when i get one of course i wont ask for money naa..
I can cook. - yess but not that good.
I enjoy cleaning. - when im in the mood!
Tidyness is a must in my life. - yesss! its a must
My idea of good music is - r&b, hip hop, rap, alternative.. alittle of punk/rock but dont like hardcore and metal
I’m fashion-conscious. - somtimes.. hehehe.. pero who cares i like the way i dress! my aangal?
I have good taste. - opccoursee! MIMI PA?!
People tell me I have good taste. - that's what they said. XP
I’m told I have yet to fulfill my potential. - a lot of times.
I’m good at sports. - pretty much.. they said im good at volleyball.
I’m artistically inclined. - am i?.. i guess.. am i?
I wanna be an artist when I grow up. - sort of......
I eat when I’m upset. - sometimes.. thats why i get fats. hahah JOKE LANG
I download MP3s. - i know i know.. but i cant help it. :(
I’ve done underage drinking. - sorta.. it wasnt really a drink.. it was like an icelolly but then vodka flave... then it has 0.8% soo yeee plus i used to drink smirnoff before.. when i went out with my friends.. but only occassionally!
I can dance reasonably well. - they said soo... so i think i can?! hehe but not PRO hehe
I sing like someone stepped on my foot. - haha somewhat. lol
I can swim. - yeees.. but a little. i can't go deep water cuz i get really tense and im scared to be drowned. Haha
I enjoy surveys. - mhmm especially when im bored
I enjoy surveys when I’m bored. - that's what i said!
I keep a journal. - YEPP! 4 online journals. one diary
I can be a bitch/bastard. - I can be. wag nyo na subukan. plus im only bitchy if ppl are bitchy to mee too.
I have a thing for bad boys/girls. - cguro abit.. not so bad. i dont want my guy to be soooo GOODie GOODie. so bait naman nun. hehe.. well okay din pero sigh.. whatever. haha
I’m interesting. - to talk to. alot of ppl say so. XP
I’m a good liar. - for fun yes.. but i dont really like lying.. parang hindi ako pag nag lilie ako eh... i feel guilty afterwards. for fun with friends, yes.
People enjoy talking to me. - mhmm cuz im talkative.. and random. :P
I annoy people from time to time. - oh i love it! hahaha
I’m a born leader. - yeee thats what my mom always say.. since im the oldest. hehe
I’ve cut myself. - nearly. i did some slight lines.. but didn't continue for it to bleed kasi i remembered my friends eh.. they will get mad at me pag nalaman nila. :( plus i know its not gonna be WORTH it if i cut myself.
I think cheerleading is a sport. - yepp. i do think so..
I’m photogenic. - yes yes! haha my mom always say so.. and plus alot of my titas titos and friends say so.. haha. pero hanggang doon lang ako no modeling. hehe
I have a temper. - argggh don't ever make me mad if you know im pissed or something already. i can be a total bitch ya know. it happened already with my closefriend and i dont want to happen it again esp with my friends. :S
I like playgrounds. - it's fun to be a kid..
I dance in the rain. - oh yeeee
I have tanlines. - yeeees
My favourite color is pink. - ohyesss PINK is HOT
I’m musically inclined. - mhmm
I like listening to music. - music is LIFE man!
I like flip-flops. - to death!
I have sibling/s. - carlo ( 11 ) charlene (10)
My sibling/s annoy me. - sometimes
I believe in LOVE. - who doesn't?
I want to tag Jez, Reanne, Cams, Maui, Vilee
you wanna comment about the previoust post? dont comment here comment on the previous post. thanks. :)
I’m short. - mhmm yess i am.
I prefer winter over summer. - sometimes.. because i hate being sweaty cuz of the HOT SUN.. eek.
I’m a shopaholic. - oh yessh. i love to shop!
I’m reasonably intelligent. - They said so.. it's just im a lazy bum..
I’m attracted to boys. - ooohyessh! they're lovely. like my honeh :P hehe
I like British accents. - i kinda do like their accent. pretty fun copying `em in a good way.. not in a teasing way. :P
I drink socially. - i dont really drink.. i can only drink when my parents are around.. and plus occasionally only! they would let me try some alcoholic drinks and thats about it.
I have not dated a bad kisser. - ohyeees! actually i only kissed one guy.. haha sya lang.. and he is a pretty good kisser. ( yiiheee kiligs naman syaa.. ;] im not lyinggg! )
I’m religious. - pretty much, yes.
I speak more than two languages. - hmm yess. english, tagalog, a little of french.. a tiny little bit of chinese..
I enjoy taking pictures. - ofcourse! kinacareer ko na nga eh! haha
I like spending money on myself. - ohyessh
I like spending money on others. - i like buying stuff for others. its nice to see their happy faces when they receive it. :)
I rely on my parents for money. - for now.. since i dont have job or something. but when i get one of course i wont ask for money naa..
I can cook. - yess but not that good.
I enjoy cleaning. - when im in the mood!
Tidyness is a must in my life. - yesss! its a must
My idea of good music is - r&b, hip hop, rap, alternative.. alittle of punk/rock but dont like hardcore and metal
I’m fashion-conscious. - somtimes.. hehehe.. pero who cares i like the way i dress! my aangal?
I have good taste. - opccoursee! MIMI PA?!
People tell me I have good taste. - that's what they said. XP
I’m told I have yet to fulfill my potential. - a lot of times.
I’m good at sports. - pretty much.. they said im good at volleyball.
I’m artistically inclined. - am i?.. i guess.. am i?
I wanna be an artist when I grow up. - sort of......
I eat when I’m upset. - sometimes.. thats why i get fats. hahah JOKE LANG
I download MP3s. - i know i know.. but i cant help it. :(
I’ve done underage drinking. - sorta.. it wasnt really a drink.. it was like an icelolly but then vodka flave... then it has 0.8% soo yeee plus i used to drink smirnoff before.. when i went out with my friends.. but only occassionally!
I can dance reasonably well. - they said soo... so i think i can?! hehe but not PRO hehe
I sing like someone stepped on my foot. - haha somewhat. lol
I can swim. - yeees.. but a little. i can't go deep water cuz i get really tense and im scared to be drowned. Haha
I enjoy surveys. - mhmm especially when im bored
I enjoy surveys when I’m bored. - that's what i said!
I keep a journal. - YEPP! 4 online journals. one diary
I can be a bitch/bastard. - I can be. wag nyo na subukan. plus im only bitchy if ppl are bitchy to mee too.
I have a thing for bad boys/girls. - cguro abit.. not so bad. i dont want my guy to be soooo GOODie GOODie. so bait naman nun. hehe.. well okay din pero sigh.. whatever. haha
I’m interesting. - to talk to. alot of ppl say so. XP
I’m a good liar. - for fun yes.. but i dont really like lying.. parang hindi ako pag nag lilie ako eh... i feel guilty afterwards. for fun with friends, yes.
People enjoy talking to me. - mhmm cuz im talkative.. and random. :P
I annoy people from time to time. - oh i love it! hahaha
I’m a born leader. - yeee thats what my mom always say.. since im the oldest. hehe
I’ve cut myself. - nearly. i did some slight lines.. but didn't continue for it to bleed kasi i remembered my friends eh.. they will get mad at me pag nalaman nila. :( plus i know its not gonna be WORTH it if i cut myself.
I think cheerleading is a sport. - yepp. i do think so..
I’m photogenic. - yes yes! haha my mom always say so.. and plus alot of my titas titos and friends say so.. haha. pero hanggang doon lang ako no modeling. hehe
I have a temper. - argggh don't ever make me mad if you know im pissed or something already. i can be a total bitch ya know. it happened already with my closefriend and i dont want to happen it again esp with my friends. :S
I like playgrounds. - it's fun to be a kid..
I dance in the rain. - oh yeeee
I have tanlines. - yeeees
My favourite color is pink. - ohyesss PINK is HOT
I’m musically inclined. - mhmm
I like listening to music. - music is LIFE man!
I like flip-flops. - to death!
I have sibling/s. - carlo ( 11 ) charlene (10)
My sibling/s annoy me. - sometimes
I believe in LOVE. - who doesn't?
I want to tag Jez, Reanne, Cams, Maui, Vilee
you wanna comment about the previoust post? dont comment here comment on the previous post. thanks. :)


<< Home