Beautiful days.
New site name & New layout. Wonder how i got artisticmilicious? well.. i asked one of my friend how do they describe me.. one of them said i'm artistic. Soo I thought of using that word and add my nickname or something. So i thought why not artistic + mi (mimi) + licious. Oh diba? Haha COOLness! Hehehe. :P Hmm.. new layout again! Omygosh. The last layout was only 2weeks and then i changed it again. Yes that's how fast i change a layout. Haha.
Well.. since i've been loving this song called Beautiful days by Kyla, I decided to make a layout out of her lyrics. The song is soo nice kasi eh. Read the lyrics;
Beautiful Days - Kyla
Refrain:
I see beautiful days with you
I feel beautiful ways of loving you
You’ve touched my heart so deeply
And I can’t thank God enough
For all the beautiful days with you
I feel beautiful ways of loving you
Everything is just so wonderful
Every little thing is just so beautiful
When I spend it with you
You came along
In an unexpected time
It was so divine
Knowing you are mine
It feels so right
When I look into your eyes
I never knew that love
Could make me feel this way
I can’t wait for the day
When I can truly say
Repeat Refrain
You…
Woh, oh woh
You..
With you I felt fine
So right
I’ve sang so many songs in stages
With thousands of them watching me
But you’re here with me now
And I sing this song to you
To you, baby
Just for you
Just for you
Repeat Refrain
You..
soo whatchu think of my new layout? Pink? Yess. Cuz i love pink and it match with the heart. Teehee.
. .
I was looking through my friends` deviantarts and i went to Aanchal's and i read her devious iinformation and saw this..

Awww.. favourite style or digital art is ME, CAMILLE! HAHAHA. Sweet naman. Well.. i know my works are nicee.. but I've never really thought of my works to be that good that a lot of people loves my work. Ohwell. Thank you for those who like my works. And to all who shared their time to teach me how to do those effects in adobe, THANK YOU!.
Hmm.. Didn't do much at home. I got my school books na.. and to tell you what, my books are huge! lol. Nah.. not that huge well.. they are compared to my 1st-3rd yr books! They're heavy too. Sigh. I won't be able to grow anymore cuz of the heavy books! Haha Lol.
I looked through my commerce and principle of accounts book.. GAH! i don't get a thing! well DUH, mimi you're gonna learn it soon! Haha well not really. Commerce`s book is like a story book. Haha. Well according to the first chapters! Haha It's like they're telling us a story about the past and stuff. Hmm.. I guess commerce will be fun! Accounts.. well I didn't go through it that much since i seriously don't get a thing from that book! I'll just leave it til school start! Oh! I saw my Geography books... And guess what?! We have 3 freaking THICK books for the whole freaking years!! Our french is book like times two of the last year one! Er no maybe 1 and half. Haha. Even my Maths BOOK! They're thick! THEY'RE ALL FREAKING THICK!
Omy.. we only have one week til school start and i'm still not in the mood of school! Kulang pa yung bakasyon kooo! Huhu.
I haven't
Ohhh!! SHET! Since we're 4th yr na! We can go out for lunch na! Woooopiiee! I know i might sound so ewan for that but it's because ever since I started high school, we weren't able to go out for lunch not until we're form4. Sucks eh? Well not for me now! Wooot! Teehee.
Bleh!
yan cge na.. uyy sana naman you guys leave a message or tag man lang after reading my blog and for also stopping by. thank youu.
Well.. since i've been loving this song called Beautiful days by Kyla, I decided to make a layout out of her lyrics. The song is soo nice kasi eh. Read the lyrics;
Beautiful Days - Kyla
Refrain:
I see beautiful days with you
I feel beautiful ways of loving you
You’ve touched my heart so deeply
And I can’t thank God enough
For all the beautiful days with you
I feel beautiful ways of loving you
Everything is just so wonderful
Every little thing is just so beautiful
When I spend it with you
You came along
In an unexpected time
It was so divine
Knowing you are mine
It feels so right
When I look into your eyes
I never knew that love
Could make me feel this way
I can’t wait for the day
When I can truly say
Repeat Refrain
You…
Woh, oh woh
You..
With you I felt fine
So right
I’ve sang so many songs in stages
With thousands of them watching me
But you’re here with me now
And I sing this song to you
To you, baby
Just for you
Just for you
Repeat Refrain
You..
soo whatchu think of my new layout? Pink? Yess. Cuz i love pink and it match with the heart. Teehee.
. .
I was looking through my friends` deviantarts and i went to Aanchal's and i read her devious iinformation and saw this..

Awww.. favourite style or digital art is ME, CAMILLE! HAHAHA. Sweet naman. Well.. i know my works are nicee.. but I've never really thought of my works to be that good that a lot of people loves my work. Ohwell. Thank you for those who like my works. And to all who shared their time to teach me how to do those effects in adobe, THANK YOU!.

Hmm.. Didn't do much at home. I got my school books na.. and to tell you what, my books are huge! lol. Nah.. not that huge well.. they are compared to my 1st-3rd yr books! They're heavy too. Sigh. I won't be able to grow anymore cuz of the heavy books! Haha Lol.
I looked through my commerce and principle of accounts book.. GAH! i don't get a thing! well DUH, mimi you're gonna learn it soon! Haha well not really. Commerce`s book is like a story book. Haha. Well according to the first chapters! Haha It's like they're telling us a story about the past and stuff. Hmm.. I guess commerce will be fun! Accounts.. well I didn't go through it that much since i seriously don't get a thing from that book! I'll just leave it til school start! Oh! I saw my Geography books... And guess what?! We have 3 freaking THICK books for the whole freaking years!! Our french is book like times two of the last year one! Er no maybe 1 and half. Haha. Even my Maths BOOK! They're thick! THEY'RE ALL FREAKING THICK!

Omy.. we only have one week til school start and i'm still not in the mood of school! Kulang pa yung bakasyon kooo! Huhu.

I haven't
- finish my maths holiday homework
- wash my bag
- hanged out alot with my friends
- buy school stuff
Ohhh!! SHET! Since we're 4th yr na! We can go out for lunch na! Woooopiiee! I know i might sound so ewan for that but it's because ever since I started high school, we weren't able to go out for lunch not until we're form4. Sucks eh? Well not for me now! Wooot! Teehee.
Bleh!yan cge na.. uyy sana naman you guys leave a message or tag man lang after reading my blog and for also stopping by. thank youu.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home