Friday, August 18, 2006

sweet sixteen!:)

Yes yes you're right, I'm sixteen now. :) Woot! Hehe.

ang kulit ko nga eh.. i was chatting with my friend at 11:48pm.. and this is how it goes:

tim: so how r u?
mimi: err.. ok lang..
mimi: i feel excited for some reason.. err ok maybe because im gonna be 16 na.. but then kinda thinking.. why would i.. eh every yr tumatanda ako. haha. weird ko. sorry ha. :P haha
tim: HAHA

Haha! Ang kulit noh? Hehe. Well that's what I exactly feel right now. I feel excited, yung hindi mapakali but then somehow I'm also thinking why would I be so excited about it eh every year nadadagdagan ako ng taon. Haha. Labo!

Soo... what am i gonna do today? Gonna be out the whole day! Not to celebrate with friends but to actually be busy with other things! hehe At 11am, I'm going to Yna's place to practise our dance on Aug20th for CFC Aniversary. Then at 1pm gonna go jordan to meet nirjala! YEAH! Finally I'm going to see her after all those times! Gonna hug her real TIGHT cuz I miss her to DEATH. hehe. Oh after hanging out with her.. I'm going to meet estephen at causewaybay.. he's gonna give mee the cassette tape he recorded for err a week or so? and he'll also give me er pictures of his. :) yesh. I'm really excited to listen to it and see his pictures. Gonna keep `em. :) hehe. Err after that.. I might go back home.. take a rest then I think we're going TST to eat dinner with my family. Mhmm. Hehe.

Yesterday, aug 17th, I celebrated my birthday with some friends of mine. Loads of people couldn't make it or err didn't go. :'( Pretty dissapointed about that. But anyways, for those who came, gah thank you! Anyhoos. Aanchal, Antonio, Harry, Maui, Marienne and I went to Timesquare to eat lunch. Then, went back to MTR na to go to shau kei wan. Harry didn't go with us cuz he's going somewhere.. but it was aite.. atleast pumunta sya. hehe.

B E A C H!!!! Woot! It was fun! There was alot of people at the beach but it was aite. Had alot of fun with Aanchal, Antonio, Marienne swimming. But it could have been more fun if there was alot of people came. Ohwell.. let's move on.. We stayed there for a short time only like maybe around 2hours only? Well it's because we came there pretty late, and they have to leave early so yeah.

Was soo tired nung pauwi na.. sumakit pa nga ulo ko eh. got home.. took a little rest then used computer. Hehe.

Oh yeah! I chatted with Camz yesterday.. soo sweet man! LOOKiO!

[1] sweet noh?loveyou

. . .

Anyways.... Shoutouts..

FamilEh;; Thank you ma, day, carlo & charlene for all those years you've been there for me, for always listening to me, for being a great parents & sibs to me. Len, sorry for all those fights we used to have.. but I am really glad to know that we're doin fine now. :) Less fights more hangouts together. hehe. Carlo.. haha thank you also for everything.. :P KAhit na makulit ka! Haha. I still remember what you did!!! HAHA =X Ma, Day.. thank you soo much sa lahat na... I love you both so much. Mwuah.

Reanne & Antonio;; You guys have been an awesome friend to me since from the start. I won't be able to be who I am right now if it wasn't for you two. Tony, even though we had alot of fights.. well i enjoyed it! Haha. ganun eh noh? Joke lang. Pero infareness ha.. open ka na saakin! hehe.. i'll be here when u need someone to talk to. hehe. lam nyo naman un diba? gud luck with *_ _ _ _ _ * hehe. Rea!! Thank you sooooooo much for everything. alam mo na un! hehe. i've said all the things i wanna say sa site ko.. dun sa comment. hehe. i dont want to repeat it again. hehe. pero thank you talga for both of you. mwuahs!

Nirjala;; Crap man your leaving tomorrow na! I'm gonna miss you like hell, especially in class, recess and after school. Oh myy I'm gonna miss hanging out with youu. I thank god that he gave us chance to get to know eachother very well for this last yr we had. Hehe. I will see you soon in ENGLAND! hehe. Don't forget out promise! every month we send stuff aite? and don't forget to send letters & pictures! temme when u see sizejaul ha? ehehe. love you soo much nij. thank u for everything. see you later!

Nads, Luna & Aanchal;; yess... my girls. thank you for always being there for me. Nads, though we had a couple of fights already.. i still treat you the same. still a sister to mee and a very close one. As as aanchal and luna. aanchaL! been close to you since form1! hope you guys we'll never changeee.. love youu. mwuah.

Bharisha & Shalini;; Hey hey! thank you for everything guys. I really enjoy those late night outs we had last yr. I hope we will still be able to do that this yr! hehe. Bhadu! Argg thank you so much for all the things you did to me. BEen there always when i needed you.. esp when it comes to friendship and LOVE. Hehe. I miss all your gossips! Haha. XP Arggg gonna miss hanging out with you too!

Harry, Feli & Vivek;; my dear brothers. Wah. i'd like to take you guys for all the things you've done for me. Didn't expect for us to be this close.. really! hehe. Feli.. uy salamat sa lahat ng tulong mo ha! i really appriciate all those chats we had nun.. ung mga advice mo saakin and stuff. Vivek & Harry, thanks for being a great brother to mee. thank youu guys. Please don't change.

YFC;; wah! pakonti na teo ng pakonti pano yan! hehe. but anyways i wish you all good luck and thank you for all the FUN times we had during meetings, camps, fellowships and etc. Thank youu

Estephen;; kala mo kalimutan na kita noh? hehe. Naw.. will never will. Uyy.. thank you thank you talaga for everything. Ma mimiss kita sobra when you go. Wala na akong kausap everyday. Hehe. I wish you all the best in the future. Sana lahat ng dreams mo matupad.. and I'll always be here to support you. :) hehe. hope to see u on tv one day.. or naman sa NBA. Haha. See you mya.. and i hope to see you after 2yrs. Wag kang mag babago ha?? Pramis ko di din ako mag babago. Mwuahs. I love you sooo much. Take care sa biyahe. Sana di din teo mawalan ng contact ha?! love you estephen.

Camz, Vilee, Kirsty, Maelou;; uy miss ko na keo sobra. thank you for everything ha. lagi keong nandyan for me. kahit ba online friends lang teo nag meet.. love ko parin keo. anyhoos hope to see u soon!!! MWUAH

alryt.. i think thats it for now.. for pictures.. go here okie?

Alis na ako at may practise pa kami.

Thank you for all your greetings.. you know who you are.. :) Love you all. Mwuah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home