a rough week..
Sigh..
I miss your voice on the phone..
I miss your laugh..
I miss everything about you..
I MISS YOU.
....
I have school tomorrow na.. I'm sleepy but my body is fighting my sleepyness. Haha. But I really do need sleep. I didn't sleep properly earlier.. I couldn't sleep.
I was more like half a sleep.. I can hear my ipod playing and stuff. I'm not going to have a good sleep today again. haish.. i gotta go.. na..

I miss your voice on the phone..
I miss your laugh..
I miss everything about you..
I MISS YOU.
....
I have school tomorrow na.. I'm sleepy but my body is fighting my sleepyness. Haha. But I really do need sleep. I didn't sleep properly earlier.. I couldn't sleep.
I was more like half a sleep.. I can hear my ipod playing and stuff. I'm not going to have a good sleep today again. haish.. i gotta go.. na..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home