Saturday, August 26, 2006

PIXEL is FUN!

** It feels like a lifetime,
A thousand days have passed by
Since I held you close to me
If I could see that smile from my friend
I know that I could live again
I need you here with me
**

Heaven knows what to say
Even though for right
Now you’re so far away
I hope and I pray
Somewhere in your heart I’ll always stay

- - -

Sigh.. I miss you na talaga phen. I don't think you know how much I want you here next to me right now. I really really miss your super tight hugs and your kisses.. i wish i can turn back the time and be with you longer. ohwel. take care na lang.. i miss yooouu. mwuah.

mimip0tz
[ updated: aug28th2006 @ 140am ]

- - -

i want to share you guys about me PIXELING! Yes! You heard me right, I made some pixels already! Not that many though just a couple. Pixeling takes a lot of time kaya I don't think I can make a lot in one day! Haha.


thank you note mr cloudie rainbow love at the ferry at the ferry

[1] you can see this on the right side, above my solo pic up there. :)
[2] cloudiee.
[3] rainbow love picture is on a frame-like
[4] at the ferry. wahh i love the sunlight thingo.
[5] my heartish tv.

i'm gonna make more later. I'm kinda tired making pixels. Plus I don't have anymore ideas! Haha. I might have tomorrow or somehting.

Please don't take any of those pixels i made. I am really begging you, pleast don't steal them since I really took alot of time doing those. Thank you. :)

- - -

Why can't you just believe me? Why is it hard for you to understand what i feel for you? Why do you always question if those things i said was true or not? I understand the fact that you don't really trust people now because of your past but I am telling you, I will never lie to you. I will never do bad things behind your back because I am not that kind of person.

** As much as possible, I don`t do anything to hurt a guy I have feelings on.

'Do you still care about me?' YES of course! I STILL DO. I don't know how to show or prove it to you so you'll trust me. :( How can i prove it to you my dear? I really do want to know. Sigh. I really miss you so much and I really do want to talk to you right now.. but i guess today is not the day huh?


*mimi disappeared*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home