my dream/perfect guy..
I want a guy who is a gentleman. A very loving person. I want a guy who cares about his family. Like one of his priority is his family. As much as possible I want them to be catholic like me. Para wala ng gulo. Hehe. I want a guy who has plans for his life. I want a guy who is honest, who won't lie to me and even though truth hurts; he would still try to tell me what he thinks/feels. I want a guy who is open-minded. I want him to open up to me especially when we're in a relationship. I want to know what he's thinking and I don't want him to always hide things from me. If he got any problems especially when it comes to me, i want him to tell me so that I will be able to know what he feels towards me. I want a guy who isn't shy to meet my friends and hang out with them. I want a guy who will understand me and who will give me the chance to express what i feel. I want a guy who smells good. Hehe it's always a plus! I don't like guys who are show off. BIG TURN OFF for me. Show off abit and in a biro way is fine. I accept that. I don't like guys who wears very looose clothes you know the Gangster-like. It's too over for me. I don't want to see their pants falling and you can actually see their boxers. Haha. It is funny for me. Trying hard guys. no offence. I like guys who knows how to dress (pogi points un!) Hehe. Hmm. I want a guy who is very caring. I want a guy who is protective abit. I don't want too protective. I won't be able to breathe for the whole relationship then if he is very protective. Ehe. I want a guy who will accept me for who I am and what I am. I want a guy that no matter how crazy i am or how stupid i can be he will still love me. I like guys who do small things for me. It's just too sweet. kakakilig! I feel loved for the small things that he will do for me. It's sweet and i like guys who are sweet. I like a guy who has a sense of humor. I don't want too serious. I want a guy who can be funny at times.. and serious on the right time. I want a guy who will show everyone how much he loves me. I want a guy who is not afraid to show what he feels. I like a guy who shows emotions and their sensitivity. I like a guy who will be there for me no matter what. I want a guy who LOVES me more than i do. IF thats the case? it means that he will never cheat on me, lie or do shits to me.. and he's being loyal. Ahh! Hehe
** I want a guy who wears pants in a relationship. **
I kinda found someone who's like my dream/perfect guy.... and i guess you guys know him na. :P Hehe. *ahem ahem*
Aite lunch time. gonna eat na. Shucks ang sarap pa naman ng ulam namin.. daing. I can't eat much since my throat is itchy. :( I guess I'm gonna take a rest.. i'll take a nap after eating.
I'm outtie!
I kinda found someone who's like my dream/perfect guy.... and i guess you guys know him na. :P Hehe. *ahem ahem*
Aite lunch time. gonna eat na. Shucks ang sarap pa naman ng ulam namin.. daing. I can't eat much since my throat is itchy. :( I guess I'm gonna take a rest.. i'll take a nap after eating.
I'm outtie!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home