Tuesday, August 22, 2006

a dreamer, is always a dreamer. :P

[edit] 23.08.06;;


shocks this is so weird.. i just smelt estephen's perfume a minute ago. you know like he's just around me..

Fudge. I miss himm soo much na. :C

. . .

i added a background music here and it's Ocean Apart by my chica, Reanne. And i dedicate this song for you phen. =*

"and even when we're oceans apart.. you will always be in my heart." <3

[/edit]

LookiOoo!


L O L.

Haha! Well.. we were BORED so we video trippin ( on sunday ). Jeff edited it btw.

. . .

Hmm.. there's nothing much happening with my life now. Basically my life is boring (right now). I miss my friends. Nadia called me yesterday to ask me how am i.. and stuff. Well i updated her since we haven't seen each other since the last day of school. =/ I am really looking forward seeing her with other people too.

Err.. I miss phen too. - gah how many times have i said that? soorry its just that i really do miss him. sigh. how is he na kaya. :S i hope he's doing fine in canada.. gah. I wanna hug him now. :( Oh oh... i remembered something.. when i was talking to him on aug 18th at night ata.. i was looking at the pictures that he cut for mee while talking with him on the phone then i said..

looking at his photo..
mimi: uyy.. pano kaya pag yung mga pictures mo nag sasalita?
phen: haha.. why are you looking at it now?
mimi: yeah.. wala lang.. i just thought about it.. pano kaya no? like in the future yung mga pictures ganun na.. parang sa harry potter. haha. :D


Damnnn it's gonna be the awesome thing ever if that happens! I'm gonna love life if it's like that! Haha. LOL. Yess I'm dreaming again. Pardon me for now.. i just like dreaming things that i know it will never exist! Haha. PLus its fun too! haha.

. . .

I'm reading this book called Revolve The Complete New Testament. Yepp that's right.. it's something about God and Christianity. It's good!! It's actually Marienne`s.. and it's been years already since i borrowed it from her. Haha. Pero di ko talaga binabasa! You know mee.. I don't read that much especially when i find it very boring.. but then since i am starting to get to know GOD now.. and stuff.. it's better to read this one too. hehe.. Pretty cool book. not only things I can learn from bible.. but also about life, love, friendship and etc.

imma bounce now. my sis gonna use..

always give way daw sabi sa Revolve The Complete New Testament. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home