Thursday, August 24, 2006

FiNALLY!

Got up this morning at 1040isham and wahh i felt so deadly tired! It's like i haven't slept for days! Hehe. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.. then went back to my room and laid down.. read my text messages and looking at our pictures before.. then i got a phone call from nadia after 10mins asking me if i'm free today.. well yes i am free so she asked me if i want to go out since she wanted to meet me daw. Eon.. I called up people if they can come para masaya. Marienne couldn't come since she's still sick.. so i asked antonio and maui to go..

First stop mongkok. Tony, Maui and I met Nads & Aanchal up there tas we decided where to go first. Well since we're all hungry and haven't eaten any lunch yet so we went to Argyle, KFC to eat. After that we went around argyle center and I bought this really cute bracelet. I bought a pair of sort of flops too.. See..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i am loving the bracelet so much! There's this one more.. almost same as the one i have bought but thicker and its different colour. I was going to buy the other one but I liked the colour of the one i bought. Dark redish like. Cool eH? But I'll go back and might buy the other one later. omyy hehe

Next stop, Quicksilver shop. The shop is new pa lang. I think last week lang nag open or something. We went there.. went around.. gah! I want i want tops! and skirts! hehe oh no FLOPS! omyy Imma save up and buy flops! Those 90bucks one! hehe lol. Haish. I'll save up when school starts since that's the only time my mom gives me money - when we have school! haha

Causeway Bay, 3rd stop. I went with tony to pick his smart id up. I told him I'll go with him to causeway if he go with us to mongkok.. okay naman daw soo un. We met maui up sa IFC mall, mcdeez. I was hungry again so i bought fries. Teeeheee. I don't really go mcdeez that much anymore. As much as possible.. less fastfood na akoo now. It's not healthy eh.

After that.. we went home na. I was suppose to meet my mom up in jordan ata or something to get my books na but then I have no one to wait with so sabi ni mama uwi na lang daw ako.

Shocks kakapagod. I took a nap for an hour or i think it was only 30mins. weird Got bored so i took pictures of myself. Yes.. well since im well-known as miss vain kaya i guess its aite? hehe.

Hmm. Oh. chatted with phen pala kanina. Haha. kakatuwa kasi nag cam kami. Haha. took some shots of him kanina.. but iono if ill put it up. should i? i didnt even tell him na i took some. Haha. ohwell.. wag na lang baka bagalit un eh. sad But it was fun chattin & webcaming with phen.. hehe it was nice to see him kahit sa cam lang. hehe. ;)

Err.. i'm thinking to make a new layout. hehe. But i don't know pa. Tinatamad kasi ako mag change ng codes ulit eh. Haha. Let's see na lang.

pics from kanina..
nads&aanchal
nadia and aanchal looking at the pictures that i developed. :P
maui
mommy mauweee
whoops
whooops. shucks kiss daw from tony to you guys. HAHA. Eek.
LOL
HAHA. yess we can be sooo kulets!


vain much? hehe.. :)

hotpink looks good on me yee?

- -

iced frappuccino blended mocha
gah! i want one right now. sigh

Handwriting Analysis

The results of your analysis say:
You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry.
You are a social person who likes to talk and meet others.
You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and future-oriented.
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others.

What does your handwriting say about YOU?


Sige naa.. til here na lang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home