cfc 20th anniv
CFC 20th Anniversary was held today. I went because i think it is my first ever CFC anniv ever since I joined YFC 6years ago! Haha. Well it is because whenever CFC Anniversaries were held, i`m always not allowed for some reason or change of plans. Like last yr.. i was suppose to go, i bought my team shirt already and i paid for the fee.. then before that day.. my mom didn't allow me. Gah. what a bummer, yeah? Well anyways look at the brighter side, I went today! haha.
I got up 630am again, but i took a shower at around 650am na.. tinamad ako bumangon sa bed eh. Pano kasi I went to the practise yesterday, jeff, joan, paue and I went to lam tin to practise. the whole day kami nandun to practise. Kulang nga kami eh! Halos wala lahat! Pero good thing i came or else I could have made a big mess kanina sa dance! XP Went home with paue & tito elmer yesterday for free. Ehe. thank you tito! We took a Coach Bus to Lam Tin where the place was held. Wah i was so sleepy on the way plus my mind was all about ehem.. phen. Haha. na mimiss ko na sya kasi eh. sigh. Chai and I helped the Food Stall people to sell food since we were just wandering around the hall doing nothing. Haha. It was pretty interesting selling food, giving their changes back and etc. Haha. There was some raffle draw too! I won the first YFC raffle draw! Haha when i heard joan saying..
joan: from YFC.....
mimi(talking to myself):omyy don't tell me it's me again.. hmm camille! (jokingly for the *hm camille)
joan: camille!
i froze.. i was shocked!
joan: camille... camille puche!
Hahaha. Weird Noh? When i saw my raffle draw gift(?).. haha it was in a San Miguel Beer paper bag! When i went up on the stage.. i gave this weird and shocked look for having a San Miguel Beer paper bag. Haha. I heard ppl laughing.. but it's aite. It was a backpack for men. Nice one for me eh? Hehe I thought of giving it to my dad but when I saw it.. I actually can use it for school. Well still thinking so I'm gonna keep it first. :P
Ooh ooh! we did our danceee na! Haha. It was great! I did a couple of mistakes but it was aite. I must say, I kinda improved na! Haha. Even mama say so. She said i'm more energetic and flexible pag sumayaw. Woot! Hehe. Gonna improve my dancing skills. Hehe. love dancing kaya! Hehe. btw.. here's the video.. watch it.
i'm the girl next to the guy on the left. saw me? Good. hehe.
So watcha think?
Hmm.. We had a PraiseFest after all those presentation. Yepp my favourite part of all time! Hehe.. Praising!! Well i just do. I love the feeling of praising the Lord for everything he has done to me and my life. For all those blessings, for all those moments i had with him. Everything. "God is great all the time. All the time, god is great."
Took loads of pictures with the yfcs. woot! hehe we also did this Y F C HK sign using our bodies. Gonna upload more sa multiply. I upload all those pics that i have in my phone na.. check it out.. it's in HERE!!
Alrytie. I'm gonna post the other pictures and videos soon when i get them from ate rach, yna and jeff's pictures and videos. Teehee.
- - -
I got a chance to talk to phen earlier. Woot! Hehe. I really miss phen na... imisshyohh. pero lam mo feel ko.. you're just there to have a holiday! hehe. pero a very long one. MISS KO NA MGA TEXT MO!! pati na rin yung mga calls mo at these time! wahh. :'(
Anyhooos.. till here na lang. I'm really tired na eh. Was out the whole day.. and I didn't get a proper rest when i came back home.
Aytz..
"and even when we're oceans apart.. you will always be in my heart. "
I got up 630am again, but i took a shower at around 650am na.. tinamad ako bumangon sa bed eh. Pano kasi I went to the practise yesterday, jeff, joan, paue and I went to lam tin to practise. the whole day kami nandun to practise. Kulang nga kami eh! Halos wala lahat! Pero good thing i came or else I could have made a big mess kanina sa dance! XP Went home with paue & tito elmer yesterday for free. Ehe. thank you tito! We took a Coach Bus to Lam Tin where the place was held. Wah i was so sleepy on the way plus my mind was all about ehem.. phen. Haha. na mimiss ko na sya kasi eh. sigh. Chai and I helped the Food Stall people to sell food since we were just wandering around the hall doing nothing. Haha. It was pretty interesting selling food, giving their changes back and etc. Haha. There was some raffle draw too! I won the first YFC raffle draw! Haha when i heard joan saying..
joan: from YFC.....
mimi(talking to myself):omyy don't tell me it's me again.. hmm camille! (jokingly for the *hm camille)
joan: camille!
i froze.. i was shocked!
joan: camille... camille puche!
Hahaha. Weird Noh? When i saw my raffle draw gift(?).. haha it was in a San Miguel Beer paper bag! When i went up on the stage.. i gave this weird and shocked look for having a San Miguel Beer paper bag. Haha. I heard ppl laughing.. but it's aite. It was a backpack for men. Nice one for me eh? Hehe I thought of giving it to my dad but when I saw it.. I actually can use it for school. Well still thinking so I'm gonna keep it first. :P
Ooh ooh! we did our danceee na! Haha. It was great! I did a couple of mistakes but it was aite. I must say, I kinda improved na! Haha. Even mama say so. She said i'm more energetic and flexible pag sumayaw. Woot! Hehe. Gonna improve my dancing skills. Hehe. love dancing kaya! Hehe. btw.. here's the video.. watch it.
i'm the girl next to the guy on the left. saw me? Good. hehe.
So watcha think?
Hmm.. We had a PraiseFest after all those presentation. Yepp my favourite part of all time! Hehe.. Praising!! Well i just do. I love the feeling of praising the Lord for everything he has done to me and my life. For all those blessings, for all those moments i had with him. Everything. "God is great all the time. All the time, god is great."
Took loads of pictures with the yfcs. woot! hehe we also did this Y F C HK sign using our bodies. Gonna upload more sa multiply. I upload all those pics that i have in my phone na.. check it out.. it's in HERE!!
Alrytie. I'm gonna post the other pictures and videos soon when i get them from ate rach, yna and jeff's pictures and videos. Teehee.
- - -
I got a chance to talk to phen earlier. Woot! Hehe. I really miss phen na... imisshyohh. pero lam mo feel ko.. you're just there to have a holiday! hehe. pero a very long one. MISS KO NA MGA TEXT MO!! pati na rin yung mga calls mo at these time! wahh. :'(
Anyhooos.. till here na lang. I'm really tired na eh. Was out the whole day.. and I didn't get a proper rest when i came back home.
Aytz..
"and even when we're oceans apart.. you will always be in my heart. "


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home