Saturday, September 23, 2006

shopping!

FUCK MY BLOG WAS ERASED. ARGGG >=[
sigh i was half way na eh!!

-- re-writing --

*so sorry for having a lot of typos.. im so tired na kasi eh..

Yehey i finally went out again and go shopping! *woot! My sister and I went to timesqaure today to meet up our mom. I am pretty much glad that we're closer now. It's fun hanging out with her and talking to her about life/crushes/school. Haha. I was teasing her about her crushes and it was fun! she was whinning and saying that "atee! i know you know what i was talking about.. but you're thinking the other way round!" Haha. LOL I told her whats new to me.. tas I told her about my friend who has been liking me for so damn long na pala! what's bad pa.. since he and i were pretty close, i used to ask him about his bestfriend because I liked his bestfriend before. I felt soo bad na after all those times! those times when he was helping me with his bestfriend tas yun pala he likes mee! Arggg. I never knew he would like me talaga kasi ang alam ko we're like brother-sister-like lang. I was suprise talaga when his bestfriend told me that he likes me daw. Arrhhh. I hate being in the middle. see what happened? I liked _ _ _ , but then _ _ _ didn't tas yun pala, _ _ _ _ likes me. _ _ _ likes my bestfriend. Tas my bestfriend used to like _ _ _ which was 5yrs ago!pero di na now! Get the picture! Haha. LOL whatta small world! Eon. I asked her if it ever happened to her, and if yes then tell me what did she do. she didnt really tell me any advice plus i wasnt really listening kaya wala rin! Haha.

My sister and I was walking around the mall, and went to some shops. We saw this Emily the Strange shop. Damnn. They're expensive! All i can do was stare at the price and DROOL. Haha LOL. I will buy soon.. atleast have one emily the strage top! okay na un! Haha. I gotta save first though. Haha. After that.. we went to this shop called Princess Shop. My sister looked around abit.. Gahh the shop was PINK! PINK IS HOT! PINK IS LOVEEEE. Haha. MIMI LOVES PINK THATS WHY SHE'S HOT! haha LOL

We went to PageOne na while waiting for my mom.. then my mom called saying kain muna daw kami sa starbucks kasi hungry na daw sya.. and so am i! haha. eon kain kain. i missed buying food there. haha. Damn im starving nowww. gah

After that mom and i went to this Apple Company para ipaayos ung IPOD kow. They told us that there was something wrong sa battery ko. I was thinking na if hindi papalitan ung ipod ko then i hope my dad will buy me something that can install video in it. But then they said they have stock pa.. so un they replaced my old ipod into a BRAND NEW ONE! yehey!

Speaking of that time when we went to the Apple Company.. i saw this guy.. nag hihintay din ng elevator.. he was about 20+ but i guess less than 25, iono really. He looks cuteeee! he was wearing sport wear ata.. and holding a sport bag and a tennis racket. Wag when i looked at him, he half smiled at me. *kiligs* haha twice sya nag smile! okay! i must be dreaming pero hindi eh.. that smile.. ahh. haha

Went back to PageOne, it took a while after i found the Book2 of diary of a crush - kiss and made up. Haha. I didnt force mama to buy me book3 since she's going to buy me a pair of earphones kasi my earphones is broken aswell. Soo yeah. we stayed in PageOne for hours! Mama took alot of time searching for storybooks para sa mga students nya. hehe. I got bored.. so i went around the art & webdesigning shelves. Wah im inspired again! Haha. Sigh i got bored again.. so i went around the poetry part. haha read some but wasnt that interested so i walked around again.. i stopped at the biography and read Paris Hilton's life. It was pretty interesing and i kinda admire her.. and plus i dont think she's a dumb bimbo like what ppl say. hehe. Ohwell..

Spent 2-3hours in pageONE! gahh! after that.. we went to this shop that sells ipod accessories, laptop and etc. I got my earphones there.. and then my mom also bought me the case for my ipod. yehey i finally have both! di na rin magagasgas ipod kooo! yehey! hehe. Mama bought herself and my sister a lalagyan of their Nanos too. Hehe. After that.. we ate tas uwi na..

It was yesss very tiring yet FUN! Hehe.

cge enough talking.. photos here.


haha.. la lang..

mimi!


my sister and i gosh im high in the last pic. haha. LOL

nano (my bros), white earphones, my brand new ipod which was in the purple case, and the diary of a crush

cute box eh? mama and charlene has gray ones. haha

bought these before sa central mtr. new accessories. yiipeee

" my feelings will never change. i still love you. "

long na toh.. and im really tired. sleep na akoooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home