Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Damnit

sigh.. i'm so tired of the things that has been happening to me.. yaw ko na. Oh and guess what.. i just found out something. damnit i really hate people looking through my stuff and reads em! it's my life anyways.. i may have done alot of things in my life already that i wasn't suppose to but how can i learn when i don't make mistakes? oh and just to remind you guys.. that thing that i've done is not a mistake. Ginusto ko rin yun mangyari. haish.. ewn ko na..

im not making any sense here.. i better just leave.

"just when i needed you by my side, you're not here..."

blahness. ang gulo na ng buhay ko na dagdaggan pa. tsss. having problem with this.. and then that... and then now? fuck i'm going to be a dead meat soon or later when they tell. damnit. whyyyy!!! it's my life. i can do whatever i want to.. and hello! it's not like i don't know my L I M I T A T I O N. I know which is right or wrong for my life. so what if i did it? did i do anything more that that?

haish.. fcked up life.

argggg iono what to do anymoreee.

i better leave na nga.. i might just swear alot here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home