Tuesday, September 19, 2006

:)

for tomorrow
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


- - -

Today's day is not really that bad..

Pretty much enjoyed french lesson since we didn't do anything! Haha. Last week, Mr Bellemin gave us this handouts about Desperate Housewives and he told us that next week - which was today we're going to have debate. Ohwell.. since I didn't have any clue about Desperate Housewives, so I thought of doing my art lantern project instead Bellemin didn't mind *woot!. I did the draft about my lantern already yesterday at 12am but i didn't have the mood to re-do it again because i was very sleepy already. Thank goodingness that the first two lesson in the morning was FRENCH, and we sorta had two freakin free lessons! I haven't had free-fun lesson for a quite a while now. Actually I never had one since senior year started. Sigh. I remembered during french, I couldn't really decide what to do.. it's either be a judge or do my art. I was one of the judges with aanchal & ramandeep but then i changed my mind cuz alot of ppl wanted to be one din! Haha. PLUS i don't even know the story of the Desperate Housewives how can i be the freakin judge! Hahaha. So did my arts na lang. *woot!

Commerce, boring.. did some exercise.. Mr Wong said he's giving us a quiz for Ch. 1. sigh need to review it. tss.

VA.. I showed Mr John Li my lantern design. Yehey! he said it looks much better than the previews one i did! Damn I'm pretty exited to make my lantern na! As in I can really imagine my lantern now. Weee. Sayang I didn't take a picture of it, pakita ko sana sainyo. ): must have forgotten :/ ohwell.. i will take a pic of it when im done! okies?

We didn't have p.e.! *woot! I didn't want to get hurt again like last week. Buti na lang absent teacher ko so we went to Rm109 to watch a movie. I was watching plus reading this book called Diary of a crush - French Kiss. Guess what? I bought this book last year, and I just started reading it this month! Haha Labo eh no? well yeahh but who cares as long as you get to read it! Anyhoos I'm still somewhere in the beginning.. cuz the book is really interesting kaya medyo inuulit at dahandahan talaga ako ibasa! Kakakilig nga eh! One part when the girl experienced her very first kiss with the guy she's been liking since the first day she moved to the college.. wahh naalala ko tuloy... XP weee.. I'm going to buy the book 2&3 soon! This book is goood! Must read, Must read! Hehe.

Weee. Antonio finally bought me this necklace we found in olympian city2! *woot! Cute no? weee. Dapat nga monday ko pa nakuha yan eh.. kaso we were too lazy to go there kasi 5sthpm and tony needs to go home as early as he can kasi maui sprained her ankle keya he needs to be home early. Aww poor Mommy. Miss ko na si mommy mau, I hope she's doing good na.. :) Get well soon mommy!! miss huggin ya. harhar. XP take care mommy!

I just finished this thingo for my dad. His birthday is tomorrow so my mom told me to make something for him from adobe. Kanina pa nga akong 8 dito eh! Di kagawagawa since my dad was just here in the living room and I don't want him to see what I was doing. Haha.

Ooo..tim & his family are leaving philippines today and going to canada na. Aww. Have a safe flight na lang timmy and take care! I'll take care of.. ya know who for you. ;] thanks for being a good friend. reunion ha! here in HONGKONG not in canada.. unless the majority is in canada then lets see! Haha. :P

Cge.. hanggang dito na lang akoo. I feel like revising my accounts again cuz i want to get a full mark or atleast one of the highest mark sa quiz tomorrow. Ang tataas ko kaya sa accounts! My homework and quizes are mostly 100%. Wish me luck! Thank youuu! mwuah

pictures.

choocoolates from california. - thanks joan!


finally found something to put all my pictures. weee. pretty-ness

sea view sa park. the weather that time was cold tapos ang lamig pa ng hangin *brr. siiighh
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ummm..... iono what i was doing here. :/

i really love the sky when it turns like that. i meant the colour.

At the airport.

craap i look so sleepy pa dyan! pano anong oras na ako natulog nung umaga! 2am na ata. phen kasi nag kwento pa ng nakakatakot na mga stories tuloy.. haha. naww its aite phen. ;)

bhaaddooo, mimi, nij, shalu

my bhaadooo, yours truly, shalz

haha crap! just imagine i'm not there. :/

deepu. awww. i miss annoying this biatch! hehe. i remember picking on her everytime i see her and she do the same to mee. haha. LOL

last hug from niji. awwww. i miss you nij!!!! COME BACK HERE NA!

HAHA i look craappy there na since i was practising dance for the whole day! amoy pawis na nga ako nyan eh! ang init pa sobra! ewwwww. sweaty. yuckiee. took a long shower nung paguwi kow haha.

lasttt. mimi is being EMO while she was wearing SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS top! Haha!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home