Saturday, September 09, 2006

sigh



Lam nyo.. tuwing nag cocomputer ako.. tinatamad agad yung mga eyes ko. Di na ako makatagal sa computer kasi sumasakit eyes ko pati na rin inaatok ako. Ang weird nga eh.. :/

Didn't do much today.. was just at home eating, pictorial of myself, watch tv, sleep, computer. I did my art homework, the hands one. click the pic on the right for a larger view. I still have maths, english and arts homework. Maths.. I don't know how to do 3-4 questions, english.. i haven't started it and my arts.. my mind map for lantern project. I'm thinking of a flower lantern or like cellphone lantern cuz ppl are addicted to their phones! haha lol or a hand holding a moon cake and on the moon cake there's a candle! I like the idea of the hand, holding a moon cake with a candle on it but then i think it's gonna be soo hard! plus it takes alot of time!! sigh ano kaya gagawin kow. :(

Might go out with my family tomorrow, i don't know yet. Might go church tomorrow morning.. iono. Sigh i need sleeep! i seriously don't have enough sleep. I sleep at 12am-1am then wake up at 7am. argg.

Haish kakatapos ko lang gawin most of the part of vivek's domain [http://hkcricket.110mb.com/]. grabe i feel so tired now. Parang akin na nga ung site nya eh.. i did most of the parts! Layout was made by him but the codes were from me. Hinalungkat ko yung mga other sites ko to just get the iframe codes. Haha sigh. I don't think i will be getting a domain anytime soon or something. It's sooo hard and it takes alot of time! Blogger na lang muna akoo! haha. But i do miss using ftp! hehe.

Alis na nga ako. Antok na talaga ako eh. I wanna go and lay on my bed and s l e e p. XP

why can't you just tell me what's bothering you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home