iloveyou
Jozie made this.
aww i miss yfc na.
grabe look what i found yesterday lang..
i remember recording it before, back when he was still here.. but i didn`t know i still have it! wahh! watch it. KINIKILIG talaga ako pag pinapanood ko toh. *wavvvyoh phenphen.
aww i miss yfc na.
grabe look what i found yesterday lang..
i remember recording it before, back when he was still here.. but i didn`t know i still have it! wahh! watch it. KINIKILIG talaga ako pag pinapanood ko toh. *wavvvyoh phenphen.
[edit] guys.. im sorry to say that i won't be able to update that much anymore. But i'll try to update you guys once a week or something. My parents just set up a new fucking rules saying that we can only use computer for around 30mins or so for checking our emails or something. And we can only use it as in use it for homework or whatever but as what my dad said "no more webdesigning, no more making games, no more blogging" fuck talaga. whatever it's for own good anyways. I better get my ass off and study harder so i can get a better grade. I really want to get a good mark for my HKCEEs so I can get the course I want in University.
Alryt guys. I'm going to miss blogging here everyday, updating you guys.
Crap! I'm going to miss chatting with people! Especially, phenphen, nirjala, margeaux, kevin, camz, lolly, and loads more. Shucks! Won't go online that much anymore na rin.
Hmm.. I better get their phone numbers as soon as I can! HEHE
Cge na alis na akooo.. halfta go to school na. BYEEEE[/edit]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home