DREAM
you know what's weird yet it's still amazing?
I dream about phen almost everday! Really! It's weird because I rarely have dreams and then now, I dream almost everday! It's amazing because.. I just loveee how we are in my dreams. It's always something good ya know. Everytime I wake up in the morning for school, I have different stories from my dream. They're so R E A L. Haish. Prolly thinking about him alot that's why - well yeah pretty much yes.. Pati na nga sa lessons eh.. naaalala ko yung times when we used to hang out especially after cotilion practises. sigh. it's sooo hard without him here.. kahit man di kami mag kita for long as long as he's here in hongkong and i talk to him everyday. Hehe.
Lam mo naalala ko toh..
you: youll prolly find someone else by then ..
me: nah i dont know
me: well.. iono what future holds.. haha
you: yea or mybe like someone else
but you know what? i don't think so.. cuz hanggang ngayun you're still the one i love. :)
- - -
i still have these convos. lol..
p: missho eh!!..kaya i wana be with you!
m: miss yoouu too hun.. same here. :D
p: mwuahmwuah...2000000004378419081
237650277779329925550000000000000012
7753210915731095317830454943125788888888
232222111112222333 TIMESS!!
New addiction: NESTEA Honey Pear Tea
I dream about phen almost everday! Really! It's weird because I rarely have dreams and then now, I dream almost everday! It's amazing because.. I just loveee how we are in my dreams. It's always something good ya know. Everytime I wake up in the morning for school, I have different stories from my dream. They're so R E A L. Haish. Prolly thinking about him alot that's why - well yeah pretty much yes.. Pati na nga sa lessons eh.. naaalala ko yung times when we used to hang out especially after cotilion practises. sigh. it's sooo hard without him here.. kahit man di kami mag kita for long as long as he's here in hongkong and i talk to him everyday. Hehe.
Lam mo naalala ko toh..
you: youll prolly find someone else by then ..
me: nah i dont know
me: well.. iono what future holds.. haha
you: yea or mybe like someone else
but you know what? i don't think so.. cuz hanggang ngayun you're still the one i love. :)
- - -
i still have these convos. lol..
p: missho eh!!..kaya i wana be with you!
m: miss yoouu too hun.. same here. :D
p: mwuahmwuah...2000000004378419081
237650277779329925550000000000000012
7753210915731095317830454943125788888888
232222111112222333 TIMESS!!
fuck talaga! miss na talaga kita! i wanna feel your really right hugs. shet miss those.
hai til here na nga lang baka mapaiyak nanaman ako. :'(
iloveeyou :)
"Thinking can never compare to the feeling of your kisses...There's never been a doubt in my mind that I'd regret ever having you by my side..I enjoyed everyday that i spent with you & I will miss you cause I'm happy that i had you at all."
New addiction: NESTEA Honey Pear Tea


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home