Friday, September 22, 2006

..

i was going to write a really emo blog but then i changed my mind. sasakit lang ulo ko lalo.

Finally, I finished the book Diary of a crush - French Kiss. Shet kakakilig sobraa! The whole thing about Dylan&Edie is soo whoaa. Soo sweet. Finally they're together na after all those times! *woot for em! *woot* haha. man i'm becoming random again! paul kasi eh!! arggg like these random stuff i say.. he goes "random" haha yan tuloy. naww peace teo paul! lol haish.. I'm going to get the Diary of a crush [book 2]- Kiss and Make up! I need to read it naa! I need to know what's gonna happen between Dylan&Edie! Wahh! I'm going to meet my mom tomorrow sa causeway kasi ipapaayos ipod kow tas para makabili na rin ako ng book2! And book3 na rin! yehey!!

school is shitty! daming homework! arggg. daming quizes din next week. damnit. haish.. somebody save mee from school! haha lol seeee the randomness?!?! harhar. mimi talaga.

i'm going to start doing my homework tomorrow and ngaun tutupadin ko na! di ko na paaabutin til sunday and matulog ng 12am again. grabe i seriously need sleep argg how many times how i have to say that? i dont follow kasi eh arrggg.

anyhoos.. i went home early today.. i didnt wait for them to finish eng lit since i felt so tired and i just wanted to go home.

blah ill blog tomorrow.. la akong masabi! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home