HERBERT #1FAN
my bg music.

craapp i can relate soo much with this song. parang kanta ko na nga eh! haish. I miss youu.
- - -
See my new layout? yehey! Pinaghirapan ko toh! i did this for almost 3-4hours included na yung pag hanap ng brushes. I got new brushes from ppl in deviantart. i'm sorry if I forgot which site are they.. but then thanks anyways. :) Thank you nga pala sis ayeka for the codes ha! Medyo na lito pa nga ako ng konti kaya it took me another 3-4hours doing the codes. HAHA nawala pa yung codes ko last layout kaya waahh gawa ulit. haish. ohwell thankyouu!
La naman mashadong magawa. I have homework pa pero ala pa talaga akong ganang gawin. Sigh. Yesh your dearest mimi is being such a lazy bum again. Haish.. I'm going to leave soon para magawa ko na hw ko. ha yeah right. I have to do some news paper cutting pa for English. Finish maths, scan it for Harry - harry wants the answers. Haha. hainaku. May test pa ako sa Maths and quiz for geog tomorrow! I gotta stop using naaaa! Blah! Commerce pa! damn mimi alis ka na kasi! haha XP
oh by the way.. I was talking to joan ealier and then she started talking about how she misses herbert the angryduckie she gave me for my birthday. So i thought of showing her my picture with herbert kissing me.. tas she also shared me a pic of her with herbert. tas sabi nya si jeff din daw display picture nya kasama si herbert. Haha. see lookie:


gawa ni joan.

yehey!! ang cute ng bg namin!
haish.. herbert soo cutee. but i love stich too! weee.
anyways.. til her na lang muna. I'm going to start doing my homework na.
alrytie. I'm out!

craapp i can relate soo much with this song. parang kanta ko na nga eh! haish. I miss youu.
- - -
See my new layout? yehey! Pinaghirapan ko toh! i did this for almost 3-4hours included na yung pag hanap ng brushes. I got new brushes from ppl in deviantart. i'm sorry if I forgot which site are they.. but then thanks anyways. :) Thank you nga pala sis ayeka for the codes ha! Medyo na lito pa nga ako ng konti kaya it took me another 3-4hours doing the codes. HAHA nawala pa yung codes ko last layout kaya waahh gawa ulit. haish. ohwell thankyouu!
La naman mashadong magawa. I have homework pa pero ala pa talaga akong ganang gawin. Sigh. Yesh your dearest mimi is being such a lazy bum again. Haish.. I'm going to leave soon para magawa ko na hw ko. ha yeah right. I have to do some news paper cutting pa for English. Finish maths, scan it for Harry - harry wants the answers. Haha. hainaku. May test pa ako sa Maths and quiz for geog tomorrow! I gotta stop using naaaa! Blah! Commerce pa! damn mimi alis ka na kasi! haha XP
oh by the way.. I was talking to joan ealier and then she started talking about how she misses herbert the angryduckie she gave me for my birthday. So i thought of showing her my picture with herbert kissing me.. tas she also shared me a pic of her with herbert. tas sabi nya si jeff din daw display picture nya kasama si herbert. Haha. see lookie:


gawa ni joan.

yehey!! ang cute ng bg namin!
haish.. herbert soo cutee. but i love stich too! weee.
anyways.. til her na lang muna. I'm going to start doing my homework na.
alrytie. I'm out!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home