yan naaa
[edit]
NEW LAYOUTT!!!
thanks to sis ayeka for the code. mwuah
[/edit]
Wahh sorry for not blogging. I'm terribly sorry. Been busy with school work and i can't really go online or blog during weekdays eh. Though I chat on weekdays but very short lang. Dont want to be caught by my mom chatting for a long period of time.
To make it short, been having a lot of homework everyday. Then quiz the next day.. Tapos fridays.. we have tons of homework. Kahit na ba 2nd week lang ng month dami na agad homework. Sigh. Form4 is hard. They always remind us about form5 and HKCEE, giving us pressure man! Tskk.
Oh didn't join prefect team. Dont want to. Hehe. But I joined School Magazine (layout designer with vivek), Reporter for Campus Tv, Photography - i think its for school magazine or something else.. iono really know. :/ i just joined it! i wanna develop my photography skills. :D
Damn the first actual P.E. lesson of the year was tiring! Teacher made us run for 2laps as usual, did excercise.. then we did the F I T N E S S. I survived!! Unfortunately, my left leg wasn't alright on wednesday and onwards. I couldn't walk properly especially when I'm at home. Buti na lang nalala ko mag lagay ng white flower or umm this salonpan liquid thingo. Eon I was putting salonpan the whole night yesterday and also today. Eon my left leg is pretty okay now. :)
Sigh today is one of the suckies day. Ya know i couldn't walk properly cuz of my left leg yeah? But guess what! I had a stomach ache during geog lesson and then lumala nung french lesson! We were having french quiz pa naman! Haish! Screw that stomach ache! Tsss. Tas, I had a major headache the whole day! Nawala sya nung naglaro ako ng volleyball after lunch but then bigla syang bumalik once nag bellring. Di na ako masyadong nakaconcentrate during English plus eng is boring!
Can you imagine my teacher was explaining the answers in the fill the blanks pa! Oh my gosh atleast 3times pa nyang ulitin! Arggg i was falling asleep na nga eh.. buti na lang medyo gumising ako konti during commerce lesson. XP
Before I left school, I visited ppl who took Eng Lit lesson. Wala lang to say goodbye. hehe. Gahh Harry is soo.. grrrr. I forgot what happened at first basta he did something to me.. but then I went up to him and tickled him kasi as in sobrang lakas ng kiliti nun! haha i did somehow pero not that much kasi hinawakan nya ung both hands ko kaya di ako makagalaw.. tapos haha craaap natanggal shoe kowww!!!! HAHAHA he took my shoe and made me ran around the classroom and he went out the classroom tapos linapag sa labas. Ulol talaga un! Hahaha. I was asking for help from other people.. but they were too busy gossiping.Aarggg. >=[ Im not helping anybody later! Tampo ako sainyo. :(
went home with luna and sumra.. went around olympian city. ugh missed hanging out there.. esp with tony and reanne. :( anyhooos. it was fun! hehe
went home, replied phen's email, after that went to sleep. sigh soo tired talaga. weee i get to chat with phen kanina. weeeeeee. *prances* LOL Gah, I miss him soo much na. ohwell he's in school right now.. or on the way to school? Haish di parin nawawala ung mga alaala. sooo dramatic eh no! hahahha LOL well it is truee.. while listening in class.. naalala ko parin ung mga moments namin nun.. or during reading a book or something. bigla na lang naiisip ko ung mga ngyari.. haish. :( i miss your hugs na talaga.. i miss you hugging mee very tight.. felt so safe whenever you hug mee.. tapos tapos.. sighh - oh crap this is making me cry... :( I MISS YOU PHEN, sooobraaa. mwuahhh loveeyouuu.
this is pretty longgg. cge na 2am na eh!! take care na lang guys. mwuah
NEW LAYOUTT!!!
thanks to sis ayeka for the code. mwuah
[/edit]
Wahh sorry for not blogging. I'm terribly sorry. Been busy with school work and i can't really go online or blog during weekdays eh. Though I chat on weekdays but very short lang. Dont want to be caught by my mom chatting for a long period of time.
To make it short, been having a lot of homework everyday. Then quiz the next day.. Tapos fridays.. we have tons of homework. Kahit na ba 2nd week lang ng month dami na agad homework. Sigh. Form4 is hard. They always remind us about form5 and HKCEE, giving us pressure man! Tskk.
Oh didn't join prefect team. Dont want to. Hehe. But I joined School Magazine (layout designer with vivek), Reporter for Campus Tv, Photography - i think its for school magazine or something else.. iono really know. :/ i just joined it! i wanna develop my photography skills. :D
Damn the first actual P.E. lesson of the year was tiring! Teacher made us run for 2laps as usual, did excercise.. then we did the F I T N E S S. I survived!! Unfortunately, my left leg wasn't alright on wednesday and onwards. I couldn't walk properly especially when I'm at home. Buti na lang nalala ko mag lagay ng white flower or umm this salonpan liquid thingo. Eon I was putting salonpan the whole night yesterday and also today. Eon my left leg is pretty okay now. :)
Sigh today is one of the suckies day. Ya know i couldn't walk properly cuz of my left leg yeah? But guess what! I had a stomach ache during geog lesson and then lumala nung french lesson! We were having french quiz pa naman! Haish! Screw that stomach ache! Tsss. Tas, I had a major headache the whole day! Nawala sya nung naglaro ako ng volleyball after lunch but then bigla syang bumalik once nag bellring. Di na ako masyadong nakaconcentrate during English plus eng is boring!
Can you imagine my teacher was explaining the answers in the fill the blanks pa! Oh my gosh atleast 3times pa nyang ulitin! Arggg i was falling asleep na nga eh.. buti na lang medyo gumising ako konti during commerce lesson. XP
Before I left school, I visited ppl who took Eng Lit lesson. Wala lang to say goodbye. hehe. Gahh Harry is soo.. grrrr. I forgot what happened at first basta he did something to me.. but then I went up to him and tickled him kasi as in sobrang lakas ng kiliti nun! haha i did somehow pero not that much kasi hinawakan nya ung both hands ko kaya di ako makagalaw.. tapos haha craaap natanggal shoe kowww!!!! HAHAHA he took my shoe and made me ran around the classroom and he went out the classroom tapos linapag sa labas. Ulol talaga un! Hahaha. I was asking for help from other people.. but they were too busy gossiping.Aarggg. >=[ Im not helping anybody later! Tampo ako sainyo. :(
went home with luna and sumra.. went around olympian city. ugh missed hanging out there.. esp with tony and reanne. :( anyhooos. it was fun! hehe
went home, replied phen's email, after that went to sleep. sigh soo tired talaga. weee i get to chat with phen kanina. weeeeeee. *prances* LOL Gah, I miss him soo much na. ohwell he's in school right now.. or on the way to school? Haish di parin nawawala ung mga alaala. sooo dramatic eh no! hahahha LOL well it is truee.. while listening in class.. naalala ko parin ung mga moments namin nun.. or during reading a book or something. bigla na lang naiisip ko ung mga ngyari.. haish. :( i miss your hugs na talaga.. i miss you hugging mee very tight.. felt so safe whenever you hug mee.. tapos tapos.. sighh - oh crap this is making me cry... :( I MISS YOU PHEN, sooobraaa. mwuahhh loveeyouuu.
this is pretty longgg. cge na 2am na eh!! take care na lang guys. mwuah


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home