Sunday, September 24, 2006

love is lovee.. tssk

yes sunday now.. and guess what? I didnt kept my promise to myself about finishing my homework on saturdays.

well it was because i was out the whole day yesterday and i was soo tired. I can't be bothered doing any of my homework. plus the whole me and him thingo isn't working. :( arggg. iono how to sort it out. i thought of ignoring him and not to think about him but i always ended up missing him more. lalo na when i'm reading Diary of a Crush, the whole story between Dylan&Edie are like me & him. Seriously. I can definately feel the feelings of Edie towards Dylan. They're like me & him, they sort things out, they're okay, suddenly they fight.. then they make up and so on. Haha. sobrag nakakarelate ako. though in book2, dylan has a new lover, but im sure he still have feelings for Edie. and so is Edie. Arg that Veronique&Carter argg ruined everything. haha not really! but i think they're getting back together then in the end. Gah! I just hope so!!

sighh.. i was up the whole night.. i stopped using the computer at around 2isham na and then i didn't go to sleep yet. kahit na sobrang pagod ako i didnt. I just felt like everything was thrown at me. I felt like i was being pushed away .. & don't want to exaggerate but i felt my heart was being stabbed. basta.. labo. I had no one to talk to cuz haha it was 2-3am already! I thought of texting umm one of my close bud, but then i didn't. dont want to disturb `em cuz of my problem. all i did was listen to What hurts the most by Rascall Flatts and prayed to HIM. soo it took a while for me to stop crying and feeling all bad.. and eventually, i fell asleep. Haha. I was soo tired and i knew i can't cry that long and so un nakautlog ako! Hehe.

I didn't really slept properly- duh!, i guess i only had 3hours of sleep? maybe 3 and a half! I woke up at 7isham and then di na ako nakatulog. All i did was think, think think. Sigh.

My dad was being soo bossy kanina. He made us all go to Tsing Yi sports ground with him to do some jogging. I wasn't in the mood at first but then i thought it might as well give me some fresh air since I NEEDED ONE after having a really bad night. Before we left, we bought bread and drinks. I was really hungry since 2am in the morning. Haha. So i bought like 2 bread, one egg tart and soya bean milk.

We reached the sports ground.. and all i wanted to do was run. It releases stress! i think! But then my dad was like.. " before you run, you gotta do some warm up. " gahh! I wanted to run so badly na.. but then i couldnt, my dad will be in a bad mood again if i do that. So yeah he was the one who taught us how to warm up. HAHA! Hey I know how okay! My dad wantes US to follow him lang. Hehe. I started running.. but I couldn't ran that long na.. since my right side of my tummy was aching. I think it was because I just ate tas I run again. So yeah I just walked. :( too bad, mimi. Pero next time! Tatakbo talaga akooo!

Talked to tim kanina, asa vancouver na rin sila. ehe. ohwell we didn't talk that much about him and canada since he was comforting. Sigh I miss my friends doing that. I don't tell them much about what's happening with my life anymore cuz it's my problem.. ( cept reanne & tony, they know me really well. XP ) and i feel like its better off leaving all the shitty things to me and be happy around my friends. Hehe. Don't want to give any problems to my friends na rin.. we're having a hard time with form4 na nga eh.. madadagdagan pa.

Umm.. im better now.. i guess. If it wasn't for my dearest friends. Hehe. They're always there for me.. thank you guys. I owe you guys BIG TIME!. but hey don't get me wrong, i'm always there for my friends too just not now.. Hehe.

Netball training will start tomorrow! Wahh! Netball season will start soon. Sigh. Actuallly, i kind of missed it! I miss wearing my netball jersey! wee we look HOT init! Haha. joke lang. Teehee.

Haish.. I still dont have the mood to do homework. I'll finish my general writing and my english journal later since all we have to talk about it our life.. actually any topic.. soo yeah. I'll just write crap, as if they'll check our grammar or something. :S

Anyhooos took some pics again. Haha.
<33myself
note: if you noticed, i looked like i just cried. haha which was true.
was tired of crying.. soo i took pics instead. whatta good thing to do eh? haha. LOL
- esp the neutral pic. :P

Alrytie.. enough naa.. tomorrow na lang or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home