lifee..
I talked to jeff (one my my yfc friend) few days ago, or no just yesterday.. and asked me why am i sad since my status in msn was: ...4days til my day & 5days til you go. :(
and this is how our conversation went..
Haha.. okay.. well I was pretty amazed dun sa nasabi saakin ni jeff na..
"ey nde talga mang yayari pag nde ka naniniwala
ak0 kahit lam k0 imposible
gagawin k0 lahat"
oo nga naman.. it's true. if you don't believe in what you think or what you do, it will never work even though it's i m p o s s i b l e. I've heard alot of different stories na very impossible mangyari but still.. ngyari. So I guess to get what you want.. we better do things na kaya na natin gawin.. and always think positive. :) oh diba? hehe.
Ohwell.. ako di ko talaga masasabi kung maghihintay ba ako, or i will just let it go and move on. I don't want to choose the wrong one eh. I don't want to end up feeling miserable after all those years of waiting na wala din namang mangyayari. And I also don't want to end up moving on and having a new life and etc tapos sya pala may nararamdaman pa din saakin. It's gonna be so hard. Maiipit ako nun cuz for sure that feelings i have for him will never go away. Sigh.
I guess I better just leave it to GOD. He knows what's the BEST for me. I will pray na lang to guide my plans in life and our roads to meet again! Haha. :P I know he's gonna be there for me and will always listen to me. Whatever happens.. i'm just gonna leave it to HIM. :)
Haishh... so much to think so little time. :/
4days to go til he leaves.
I can't believe it's soon.. not soon.. SOOOON!! Omyy. It's like I just met him a week ago and now he's leaving!! 0.o but the things that happened to us.. it was very unexpected really. hehe. I didn't really expect us to be this close. But I am NOT regreting anything. I'mreally SUPER glad that i met him, & we became friends.. && alittle more than friends. :) Hehe. I'm very THANKFUL. Made my summer06 as great as 05 :) hehe
- - -
ok enough with that. hehe. i'll save all the drama later. Haha.
yesterday.. estephen, his friends, my classmates & i were suppose to go OCEAN PARK!!! But damn it was cancled! i forgot about my sibs` guitar lesson and my mom wouldn't let me me go. their lesson weren't able to move to another day so i had to cancle the ocean park. Gah. I am truly sorry to everyone who was so excited about it.. especially phen. :( I know we have talked about it.. and yes! i will not forget my promise. basta balik ka dito after 2yrs! hehe. naww.. ill wait til u come back.. :)
today.. im going out with reanne to causewaybay again. gonna go around that place and err might buy something? hehe. window shopping! hehe. oh i feel like going mongkok, argyle center! I miss that place. :P hehe. Ewn.. whatever.. as long as i get out this house and be with my friendss.. ok na un! hehe.
Omy.. we only have 2weeks & 2days left til our school starts again! I haven't even touch my maths homework yet. Gah! I hate them for giving us homework during summer. Hello! What are holidays for if they give us shit of homework?!? We also have sciene.. 0.o crap! I think i lost the paper. omy omy.. i'm so dead. I don't even think i can finish the maths homework! oh dang.. my brain is still set in the holiday mode not in school mode!! Haha.. gotta find those maths books in form3 so i can do the freakin summer maths homework. >=[
what a bummer eh? homework on summer? that's like what the only long holiday we have to take a rest tapos we still have homework?!?! To tell you the truth.. in my school? they give holiday homeworks during HOLIDAYS! Gawd! holiday nga eh! meaning it's the time when you take a rest from shits in school and stuff! Haish.. ppl don't understand us, kids. Haha. Kids eh no? hehe. :P
- - -
Hm.. ya know? I got this idea of creating my own design in adobe photoshop.. you know those simple yet awesomeness artworks and then print it out on those iron-on transfer paper and then iron it on a plain shirts or halter tops. I've been wanting to do this for quite a long time already. I shared this to my mom already and she said I can maybe start a like a small job for that. You know.. people will request, and then I'll make those designs and then buy the tops and etc then PAY me! Hehe. Oh diba? Atleast I get money from my own works/talent. Hehe. Kaso ang mahal kasi ng iron-on transfer paper eh. I gotta save for it cuz I don't think my parents would buy me. :P
YOU GOTTA SAVE, MIMI!
Anyways.. I guess that's it for now. La na me masabi eh. :P hehe.
and this is how our conversation went..
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: why sad?
&!starl0cket. { ily }: he's leaving in 5days na eh
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: ow ic ic.. c joan ren.. alis sha :'(
&!starl0cket. { ily }: aww
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: for 3 weekss!!!!!!
&!starl0cket. { ily }: eh babalik din naman sya eh.. akin 2yrs pa babalik!
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: ndeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee k00000000000000000 kaaaaaaaaaayaaaaa yuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnn
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: 1 day nga na wala sha naiiyak ak0.. hu hu hu
&!starl0cket. { ily }: awww
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: pde nmn talga mag w8 ak0 kahit gabeng gabe na
&!starl0cket. { ily }: yeaa u can waitt. hahaha
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: yup. i will
&!starl0cket. { ily }: ako ewn.. 2yrs un eh! haha but i guess i will...pag lam kong may chance pa cuz i can't really tell.. i don't want to assume things.. but i hope! sana. :P
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: si *toot* buhay pa nyakakaka
&!starl0cket. { ily }: haha aalis na rin un eh plus yaw ko na dun! X/
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: edi punta ka ren. ak0 pupunta ak0 susundan k0 sha
&!starl0cket. { ily }: yea maybe pero pupuntahan ko si phen not *toot* Haha. :P
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: uhm ak0 magtrabaho agad ak0 kung kelan ung pde tlaga kahit 16 part time
&!starl0cket. { ily }: hehe yeahh..
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: no joke.. susunod ako!
&!starl0cket. { ily }: awwshh
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: yup!
&!starl0cket. { ily }: sweet!
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: ikaw?
&!starl0cket. { ily }: ako..i don't know pa talaga. but if there is something with us talaga..
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: gus2 k0 talga mag trabho
&!starl0cket. { ily }: kasi di pa naman talaga kami eh.. (well thats what i think.. i cant really tell what we are now...) so maybe later on.. malay mo.. diba? then thats when im gonna think.. haha mamaya mabalewala lang lahat ng plans ko.. :(
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: ey nde talga mang yayari pag nde ka naniniwala
&!starl0cket. { ily }: well yes op course..
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: ak0 kahit lam k0 imposible
&!starl0cket. { ily }: eh pano sya?
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: gagawin k0 lahat
&!starl0cket. { ily }: thats good.:)
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: yup! bsta kung anu satingin mo na tama gawin mo ayaw ko na may ibang lalake na yumayakap saknya iiyak ako..
&!starl0cket. { ily }: aww don't worry for sure di ka ipagpapalit nun! :)
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: yup! and nde ko ren sha pagpapalit
&!starl0cket. { ily }: GOOD! haha
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: yupp
[[ 'JeFFReY'26' ]]: :P
Haha.. okay.. well I was pretty amazed dun sa nasabi saakin ni jeff na..
"ey nde talga mang yayari pag nde ka naniniwala
ak0 kahit lam k0 imposible
gagawin k0 lahat"
oo nga naman.. it's true. if you don't believe in what you think or what you do, it will never work even though it's i m p o s s i b l e. I've heard alot of different stories na very impossible mangyari but still.. ngyari. So I guess to get what you want.. we better do things na kaya na natin gawin.. and always think positive. :) oh diba? hehe.
Ohwell.. ako di ko talaga masasabi kung maghihintay ba ako, or i will just let it go and move on. I don't want to choose the wrong one eh. I don't want to end up feeling miserable after all those years of waiting na wala din namang mangyayari. And I also don't want to end up moving on and having a new life and etc tapos sya pala may nararamdaman pa din saakin. It's gonna be so hard. Maiipit ako nun cuz for sure that feelings i have for him will never go away. Sigh.
I guess I better just leave it to GOD. He knows what's the BEST for me. I will pray na lang to guide my plans in life and our roads to meet again! Haha. :P I know he's gonna be there for me and will always listen to me. Whatever happens.. i'm just gonna leave it to HIM. :)
Haishh... so much to think so little time. :/
4days to go til he leaves.
I can't believe it's soon.. not soon.. SOOOON!! Omyy. It's like I just met him a week ago and now he's leaving!! 0.o but the things that happened to us.. it was very unexpected really. hehe. I didn't really expect us to be this close. But I am NOT regreting anything. I'm
- - -
ok enough with that. hehe. i'll save all the drama later. Haha.
yesterday.. estephen, his friends, my classmates & i were suppose to go OCEAN PARK!!! But damn it was cancled! i forgot about my sibs` guitar lesson and my mom wouldn't let me me go. their lesson weren't able to move to another day so i had to cancle the ocean park. Gah. I am truly sorry to everyone who was so excited about it.. especially phen. :( I know we have talked about it.. and yes! i will not forget my promise. basta balik ka dito after 2yrs! hehe. naww.. ill wait til u come back.. :)
today.. im going out with reanne to causewaybay again. gonna go around that place and err might buy something? hehe. window shopping! hehe. oh i feel like going mongkok, argyle center! I miss that place. :P hehe. Ewn.. whatever.. as long as i get out this house and be with my friendss.. ok na un! hehe.
Omy.. we only have 2weeks & 2days left til our school starts again! I haven't even touch my maths homework yet. Gah! I hate them for giving us homework during summer. Hello! What are holidays for if they give us shit of homework?!? We also have sciene.. 0.o crap! I think i lost the paper. omy omy.. i'm so dead. I don't even think i can finish the maths homework! oh dang.. my brain is still set in the holiday mode not in school mode!! Haha.. gotta find those maths books in form3 so i can do the freakin summer maths homework. >=[
what a bummer eh? homework on summer? that's like what the only long holiday we have to take a rest tapos we still have homework?!?! To tell you the truth.. in my school? they give holiday homeworks during HOLIDAYS! Gawd! holiday nga eh! meaning it's the time when you take a rest from shits in school and stuff! Haish.. ppl don't understand us, kids. Haha. Kids eh no? hehe. :P
- - -
Hm.. ya know? I got this idea of creating my own design in adobe photoshop.. you know those simple yet awesomeness artworks and then print it out on those iron-on transfer paper and then iron it on a plain shirts or halter tops. I've been wanting to do this for quite a long time already. I shared this to my mom already and she said I can maybe start a like a small job for that. You know.. people will request, and then I'll make those designs and then buy the tops and etc then PAY me! Hehe. Oh diba? Atleast I get money from my own works/talent. Hehe. Kaso ang mahal kasi ng iron-on transfer paper eh. I gotta save for it cuz I don't think my parents would buy me. :P
YOU GOTTA SAVE, MIMI!
Anyways.. I guess that's it for now. La na me masabi eh. :P hehe.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home