Chelley's Debut
Rochelle's Debut was GREAT!
some highlights of the party..
Was at the reception cuz I was on of the people incharge for it so I wasn't able to hang around with the other people. :( Huhu. Was dying to sleep at that time na nga eh cuz I was tired na. Haha.
The cotillion dance was okay. It was way harder for us to dance there in YMCA since the dance floor is superduper small! Haha. We had a lot of problem during the dance but i think all in all it was good. :) Whenever I watch it in our video, I always laugh at it. Haha. Nakaktuwa kasi eh.. all those wrong steps, ppl aren't dancing at the same time, and etc... yun. Haha.
Jason & Aaron Goh sang a rap song. Vanessa & Aaron danced tango. Chrissy sang. Chrissy & Cianne sang ( leave the pieces - the wreckers ) woot! they're good! :). Ryan Dotdot & Rob sang & played guitar.. Jayvee, Rob, Sunjet, and Cianne played some songs. They played The day you said goodnight - Hale for the slow dance part and they played All the small things - Blink 182 after that. Woohoo! We all ( 2nd generation ) went to the middle of the dance floor, singing with `em & jumping. Haha. It was fun. :) Hehe. There was another band who played and we were all in the dance floor too. Singing, dancing, jumping. Woot! It was great! Even the parents were dancing. Haha. Though I was wearing a 2 and a half to 3 inches, dancing and jumpin on that time was fun! I actually didn't felt tired or something while we were on the dance floor. Haha.
Took pictures.. then went home na afterwards. Grabe sobrang pagod na ako nun. sigh.
pictures are all over here: multiply
- - -

I'm missing my classmates so badly! I seriously need to see them this summer. I am dying to see them! Since the summer started, I didn't get to hang out or see them. Huhuhu :( everybody seems so busy and doing their own thing. :(
Haish. I really hope to see you guys around. Come on, let's meet one day before school starts. Hehe.

Gah! I miss you na bessie-reatotz! Hehe. I hope matuloy teo this friday! I am missing you soo muchie ( ahem said he misses you more than i do. haha xp ). Pst! Sitahin mo nga si *toot*! He's always asking me stuff that aren't suppose to be talking about! Haha. Nah it's aite. Hehe. I guess he's just so interested that he wanted to know more details para daw eh pag kayo na ay andun sa stage na yun or sa part nayon.. he has alot of ideas about it na! Haha JOKE lang. Peace teo sistah! I misshyoh! See you soon! mwuah
P.S. let's go swimming?!?!
aite guys. I think thats it. :P
xoxo,
mimi
some highlights of the party..
Was at the reception cuz I was on of the people incharge for it so I wasn't able to hang around with the other people. :( Huhu. Was dying to sleep at that time na nga eh cuz I was tired na. Haha.
The cotillion dance was okay. It was way harder for us to dance there in YMCA since the dance floor is superduper small! Haha. We had a lot of problem during the dance but i think all in all it was good. :) Whenever I watch it in our video, I always laugh at it. Haha. Nakaktuwa kasi eh.. all those wrong steps, ppl aren't dancing at the same time, and etc... yun. Haha.
Jason & Aaron Goh sang a rap song. Vanessa & Aaron danced tango. Chrissy sang. Chrissy & Cianne sang ( leave the pieces - the wreckers ) woot! they're good! :). Ryan Dotdot & Rob sang & played guitar.. Jayvee, Rob, Sunjet, and Cianne played some songs. They played The day you said goodnight - Hale for the slow dance part and they played All the small things - Blink 182 after that. Woohoo! We all ( 2nd generation ) went to the middle of the dance floor, singing with `em & jumping. Haha. It was fun. :) Hehe. There was another band who played and we were all in the dance floor too. Singing, dancing, jumping. Woot! It was great! Even the parents were dancing. Haha. Though I was wearing a 2 and a half to 3 inches, dancing and jumpin on that time was fun! I actually didn't felt tired or something while we were on the dance floor. Haha.
Took pictures.. then went home na afterwards. Grabe sobrang pagod na ako nun. sigh.
pictures are all over here: multiply
- - -

I'm missing my classmates so badly! I seriously need to see them this summer. I am dying to see them! Since the summer started, I didn't get to hang out or see them. Huhuhu :( everybody seems so busy and doing their own thing. :(
Haish. I really hope to see you guys around. Come on, let's meet one day before school starts. Hehe.

Gah! I miss you na bessie-reatotz! Hehe. I hope matuloy teo this friday! I am missing you soo muchie ( ahem said he misses you more than i do. haha xp ). Pst! Sitahin mo nga si *toot*! He's always asking me stuff that aren't suppose to be talking about! Haha. Nah it's aite. Hehe. I guess he's just so interested that he wanted to know more details para daw eh pag kayo na ay andun sa stage na yun or sa part nayon.. he has alot of ideas about it na! Haha JOKE lang. Peace teo sistah! I misshyoh! See you soon! mwuah
P.S. let's go swimming?!?!
aite guys. I think thats it. :P
xoxo,
mimi


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home