Tuesday, July 25, 2006

nothing much.

Guess who got an early present?! ME! HA! Bleh!
This morning, I saw these four red hk$100 cash coupons for ESPRIT and one 50% discount coupon for ESPRIT Salon! I knew it was from my mom cuz she's a member of Esprit. She got all those coupons because it's her birthday on Aug 11 that's why Esprit gave these to her. I asked my mom if I can have some of them and she said "yeah bday gift ko sa you:) ...but you have to spend UH$500 to be able to use one $100 coupon.:P" Wooohoo! Watta lucky mee! Haha. Yesshh I got them. Now be jealous! Haha Nah joke lang. I can finally go shopping in Esprit with discounts! Wooohoo! Haha. But I'll be more happy if I get that commerce stream for my subjects in 4th yr para makakuha din ako ng new phone! Teeeheee! So happpyyyy. :)

. . .

Nadia just called me. She asked me how am I, how's my life and how's my summer. Argg, I miss her. I really really want to go out and hang out with them again. She suggested nga to go somewhere and it will be a girls hang out only. Well, we will go out with guys too but some other times. Hehe. Grabe ang dami daming farewell party for Nirjala. Hehe. Oh well we just LOVEEE her sooo much na ayaw talaga namin syang umalis ng Hong Kong. :( I hope to see you guys soon. Mwuahhh

. . .

Need to do:

  • stop eating too many chocolates - which i really can't cuz I loveee chocolates
  • stop spending money, and save.
  • stop drinking coffee every day
  • sleep more
  • buy new load
  • do the yfc songs, ids, and etc
  • set my prayer time
  • force myself to do exercise this summer - don't want to gain weight this summer. grr
  • experiment more in adobe photoshop
  • arrange those hang outs with my friends
  • practise drawing
  • clean my room
  • buy birthday gifts for my friends - ugh! i'm BROKE! grrr!
  • go beach, beach, BEACH!! - paul!! when are we going BEACH??!
  • go swimming pool! atleast in Caribean Coast! Argg!
  • plan what i'm going to do for my birthday - ugh! I'm clueless!
  • $$$

I want..


  • sony ericsson K790a or K810i or nokia N80!
  • a digi cam
  • flops
  • hand bags
  • a complete set of drawing pencils - i wanna draw this summer & I wanna practise it
  • ( Starbucks ) Frappuccino Blended Mocha with cream and chocolate syrup<33>erasure - i know i know.. well sorry! I couldn't find any erasure in the house! >=[
  • $$$


Those are the things I need & I want. Arggg!

- - -

Phen came over my place yesterday pala. Haha naalala ko itsura nya nung mag dodoorbell na ako saamin. He was like feeling all nervous and stuff. We decided to go around riviera first kasi nga nahihiya sya pumasok. So yun went around riviera and went back to my place around 3pm. We thought chai would come by too kaso hindi na eh. We watched abit of You Got Served then I used to computer. Chatted with some ppl, taught phen how to edit his site, and we took some webcam pics. I uploaded the pics na in my multiply but then it's for private only. ONLY those people who I chose to view it can view it. I'm really sorry but I need to keep those pictures low. I can't view them in public because... I just can't. Ask me na lang if you're dying to see it talaga. Haha.

Hinatid ko sya sa tsing yi.. then went home. Gah! I saw tim! Haha I don't know if he saw me though but yeah i surely saw him yesterday! Haha. Ang kulit nga nun kahapon eh.. I was chatting with him kasi tapos yinayaya akong mag swimming sa beach but then i can't! Grr I can't cuz the debut is on sunday! I don't want to be dark on that day! Haish. Ewn maybe next next week or whatever na lang kami mag beach. Basta lang hindi this week. Di talaga ako pwede. :P

Haish. I wanna go BEACH or.. Swimming Pool tapos mag pa tan! Haha Ganun eh noh? I wanna get tan kahit konti.. Yaw ko ung sobrang tan. Haha. Basta I have to go beach this summer. Have to! It's a MUST!

- - -

Oh here are some photos I didn't share sa blog ko..


those were my birthday & christmas gifts ata from vilee last yr ata.

this was the polaroid picture from pizza hut on march 20th, 2006. Birthday ni Feli ( guy in the middle ) yan // back; mimi, niji, aanchal front: vivek, feli ,tim

haha webcam pictures with my sistah! :P

haha feli's moments back stage

reanneboo & mimiboo

[1] mimi ang cuteee! Haha :P
[2] mhmm! YUMMEH!

[1] mimi: guys! come lets take a picture!
[2] me, the wonka chocolate bar, and my 3 awesomely body guards!

[1] reanne: whoa! tony: ouuchh!
[2] we are POSERS! But we can't help it! we're BORED.

my loveeeee

your darling, Miminski! bagay ba ang glasses ko sakin?

Aite this blog is sooo long that I think I should stop. Yess! My blogging skills is coming back. Haha Ganun eh noh? Wah hope you enjoyed the pics. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home