Sunday, July 09, 2006

there's something about you.

It's weird how my feelings starting to change. It's not a bad thing though but it's just weird... wait, no it's unexpected. I didn't expect things will come my way ( again ), i didn't expect someone will, I didn't expect to feel this way because I thought I saw it already. I was kind of having some problems few days ago because I don't feel right. Things aren't clear. Let's just say it's complicated. I thought of giving up for many times already, just be who we are now and stop asking for any more hopes and signs. The hopes and signs that I've seen.. they we're great. They really made my hopes high but the thing is, there's some ways that also made me think that there's no hope ( at all ). And I am sick of feeling down all the time whenever I feel like there's something wrong. If there is no way of us being together, or atleast him feeling the same way as I do, then I guess it's better to just give a clearest sign. It might be hard for me to forget it since it's been what.. months. And through all those times, I thought there will be something.

But anyways, I don`t really wanna think about that.. right now I'm just enjoying as much as I can. :) hehe

- - -

Yesterday...

I went to sham shui po to re-new my id card into smart id. Wee. My picture is better than the picture I had on my id card. harhar. I guess my roxy-flowerish-earrings made me look cuter. Haha. LOL. That earrings do make me stand out. Hehe. After that, mama and I went around sham shui po & prince edwards to look for a gown that I will wear on ate chelle's cotillion. I wanted something simple yet elegant and I wanted it pastelgreen colour. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any dress that has pastelgreen colour and that can reach until our badget. :P Mama and I didn't loose hope though, especially me. We went around parin and then *kaboom* saw this simple yet elegant look of gown and it's lightyellow. The woman said there's other colour and there was a babyblue one. I tried the babyblue dress and infairness it fits me! Not too fit, not too loose, but just right for me. It was abit long though. I'm going back there today to pick it up. After that, me and mama will go mongkok to buy my shoes. I need something that is comfortable and I won't have any problem when I dance on it for the cotillion dance. :)

We went home na after that, and I took a rest the kind of rest was using the computer. Haha. I waited til 4, and I left for school. Reanne, Vivek, Feli, Terence, and I went to the band room and practise. Damn it! I need to practise more sa song na "You and Me by Lifehouse". Especially the bridge part. Reanne, Antonio and I went to ELC around 6pm because Mrs Steventon wanted us to be there by that time and also wearing our costumes. Was bored while waiting for our turn. I was texting stephen. Harhar. Oh oh! My mom bought me smartone pre-paid na. I still have my 3 simcard but I use both right now. I switch my sim from time to time. If the one I talk to is smartone (barkadahan) then I'll use smartone so it's free textin. But if they are 3, I'll use 3 then. :P

We were watching High School Musical while waiting for our turn. I kind of felt sleepy na kasi kulang ako sa tulog. Vivek & Feli stayed to watch us. Teeehee. Me and Tony gave two of them 20bucks para dagdag sa pagbayad ng ticket. Hehe. I know so nice noh? Hehe. Well I wanted them to stay eh. Hehe. :P

Drama was coolio! Hehe. It was funny. I saw some part sa video that my dad record. It was hilarious. I don't really wanna see myself there. I look stupid. Haha. After the drama.. I saw Sabina ( my former schoolmate and my ex prefect friend ). I was talking to some people then someone called me "camille!" i looked around then I spotted Sabina, I was in total shock and I gave her a big hug. I missed her! Lost contact with her too. I don't know if I still have her email sa other account ko, but hopefully I still do. :) Saw some classmates.. I guess they watched our drama. Haha. Daming bumate sa curlz ko. Haha. Oh! I took out my curlz and arggg my hair was so messy! Hehe. Before I met my parents downstairs, I went up to room 206 where the teachers and the drama people were.. I just went there to say goodbye cuz we're leaving early. Gah I saw Juni! When I had my curlz on, he didn't want to go near me! Haha. But when I took it out.. gahh!! He finally went near me and kissed me soo many times. Damn I want a nephew now.. or like baby sister/brother again. I LOVEE BABIES! HEHE! Took a pic of him with me. Yess! Hehe

My mom finally saw juni! Hehe. Soooo adorable littol kid. Hehe. I want to go to nad's place soon to hang out with her littol cousins and nephew. Harhar.

On the way home, wala lang talked to lolopenpen (stephen) sa phone since he told me to. Harhar. La lang.. just talked for a while. Got home and took a shower tapos was in my room na the whole night. Didn't plan of using the net kasi sobrang pagod na ako.. lalo ko lang papagurin sarili ko pag nag net pa ako.

Anyways pictures are here..


reanne & I ( ang cute pa ng color coding namin no? red and dark blue. )

me and the adorable littol juni.

mee with the rose that Mrs Steventon gave us. We each have one. Wee. A beautiful rose. but right now.. nalalanta na ung flower ko. haha

For more go here 08.07.06 aite ;)

See ya later, alligators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home