Wednesday, July 12, 2006

sigh.

It seems like we're always fighting eh? you know what.. fighting with you is the LAST thing i wanna DO. I seriously hate it when we argue/fight. I just hope everything will change later. Forgive me if I've done something wrong.

- - -

Gah! I always don't know what to blog about. =( wait or maybe I just don't want to talk about them here?!

Anyways.. I need to share something about someone, who hurted me so much.

Today was the singing contest in our school.. and my ex bf was one of the emcee. There was one part when one of the emcee ask my ex bf ".. how about u? what do u think about love?" yeah know what the bastard said? he said "i think love is just a GAME.. girls are like toys!" He haven't change a thing! He's still an ASS. He's so stupid that he said it to the whole schooL! He said it like it was a joke! Well maybe it was but hello!! Classmates, Schoolmates, Teachers, Principals were there and he said that?

Haiishh forget about that bastard. I don't care about him anyways. He's an ASS and will always be. For me he's the worst guy I've ever met. Though I did love him before.. but everything changes.

- - -

Singing Contest today was FUN. Marienne was the BOMB! Oh yesh, you heard me right, SHe wAs the BOMB!!! She sang If I ain't got you by Alicia Keys. Shett man!! Sobra! Galing Galing ng sister kooo. She won the most popular singing && the champion. Omyy, I'm soo proud of her. Grabe. She's like the next Alicia Keys! Teehee. Omy omy. congrats rea for winning.. i guess us being very supportive for our lovely reanne worked. Haha. Oh gosh. The whole school was cheering for marienne. Gah. Basta rea.. you're the best! And CONGRATS for being in the finalist! Weeee. You rock!!

- - -

So sup with me? La lang.. been hanging out with my classmates almost every after school. OKay well.. I always do. Haha. niji&deepjala had been coming by after school to meet us. Gosh I miss them soo much. :( They're leaving next month na to england. I still don't want her to leave.. actually i Don't want to LEAVE. Why is everybody leaving?! Grrrr. ='[

Tomorrow there will be this farewell party for the Malla`s sisters ( niji & deepjala ). I have to be there.. I must be there. I don't want to miss anything from them. Both of them mean soo much to me. I got really close with the two sister this year and I have never regret being friends/close friends with them. Haish. Gah! This is making me cry, i don't really want them to LEAVE. :( :( :(

- - -

I guess that's it for today.. as much as i want to share something with you guys, i guess it`s better to just write it on my diary. I don't think I'm ready enough to talk about new things that are happening to me.

alis na akoo..

"i really like what you've done to me.. i can't really explain it.. i'm so into you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home