Saturday, July 01, 2006

Binita's Farewell Party

30.06.06 - Binita's Farewell Party was GREAT.

In the morning, I helped to clean the house because reanne, aanchal, antonio, steven and kirk were coming. They're were gonna come with me to Park Island. They came so me and the girls did make-ups and i changed into my dress. We left the place and took ferry. Paul met us dun sa may ferry.. then we went to Blue Blue Club were the party was held.

Gee. Kinikilig akow. Haha. Wala lang. Well we were the ones pa lang sa party oh and tim&paul was there na rin. Some 2ndyr & 1styr came na.. and we were waiting for nirjala and them. Gosh, we were not following the timeline na. Tim was asking me na tuloy what to do.. and they end up playing a song. oh Regarless ( paul, tim & feli) - the band name. Then around 6ish I guess, niji and them came. Finally.

We had a game afterwards. The picking-up-number-thingo didn't work so they told all the girls to go the the other side and the boys too. The mc ( tim i guess ) & niji decided who-to-who. I wasn't planning to play anymore since.. wala lang.. but then niji made me be with tim. tsk tsk. pero ok lang. :) hehe We played the newspaper game, the one you and your partner dance and then when the music stop both of you have to be on the newspaper, if not and you fall.. you're out. That game :D. So yun we started na.. haha it was fun.. The music was pretty slow and so it was pretty hard to dance pero okay si tim sayaw parin. Haha. The first stop.. ok naman.. tapos when we fold the newspaper, i was kinda thinking how we'd fit in that small news paper.. Gahh. But surprisingly, tim hand his hand to me to I guess we won't fall later. I was clueless at first but then I gave him mine naman. Haha. When the music stop partner-partners were on the paper.. Ang cute nga eh cuz ibat-ibang mag partner merong position na ginawa.. kami ni tim naka one foot on the newspaper and one we just lift it up. Tapos eon nga nakahawak kamay. haha I could actually feel us falling. Haha. Niji and vivek were I think hugging or naka hawak din sila.. ewn ko.. tapos si marienne and steven, steven carried marienne at his back ( aww sweet noh? sabi nga ni tim unique daw ung idea.. haha ) I saw feli&his partner and paul and his parter hehe too pero hindi ko masyadong matandaan kung anung ginawa nila. Me and Tim stopped playing na and i don't know why, I guess we lost na eh. huhuhu.

After the game, vincent's group sang then we ate na. Sobrang daming foood! Grabe. Yung brownies lang yung ubos. Haha. Yung spaghetti hindi masyadong na ubos, isang tray lang yung na kain namin tapos hindi pa ubos.

After eating.. start na yung performances. Reanne sang a song that was made for like 5 minutes while waiting for everyone to come. She was the one who was guitaring na rin. So talented noh? ( you rock sistah! ) Then after reanne, me&aanchal&reanne oh and bellemin danced. It was suppose to be me, aanchal and rea only but then they told bellemin to dance with us. We had to dance the song trice pa nga ata kasi mali ung sound.. Pero ok naman na ung song later. I made some mistake cuz I taught them a wrong step tapos yun yung sinasayaw ko. Pero who cares everyone was having fun. ( but they videod us!! ><> ) After dancing, Regardless played their songs na. Woohoo they're pretty good. *clap* Rock on dudes! Teehee.

Then after that.. we showed a video for binita, the one I made. Grr kakainis ung last part ang bilis nung words. Grr. But I guess they enjoyed it. :) Hehe

After that we started dancing.. well wala naman.. ayaw nila sumayaw kakainis. At 10 pack up na.. tapos we left na.

We didn't go home yet! My parents came kasi to help us with the amplifires. So we decided to go to the beach for a while. Vivek called paul and them up to come there too. Tapos un.. took some pictures.. and etc. It was fun. :) hehe

My parents now know who I hang out with most of the time. :) And that's good. My mom talked to paul & feli nung paguwi. My mom said paul's seems nice daw. Ehehe. ( be happy paul ) We took taxi home. I couldn't walk anymore na kasi sa heels kow. :(

Took a shower when I came home and texted rea before I slept.

Man that night was great. Though it wasn't the one we planned.. to me, it was a great night. :)

- - - - - - - - - - >

Pictures here:


reanne. niji. me

sanju, rea, mimi

feli.. vivek (holding the mic) and tim ( they were playing tim's song ata )

kirk & i

Binita & me

yung nasa table namin: (standing) steven, kirk, carlo // (sitting) aanchal, rea, me

Regardless with kirk, me, reanne

muna & mee

reanne&muna

Regardless with mee. ( tim, paul, me, feli )

reanne&steven&me

the guys on the beach, they were suppose to jump kaso wala eh: feli, kirk, vivek, tim

me&aanchal

for more check this

I gotta go now.. this is pretty long. :)

[ thank you for making my day great. ]

xoxo,
mimi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home