Final Dates
Final date: June24: HK & July4: Canada.
There you go. :((
I was texting Mon & Joenelle earlier and I was telling them that I don't feel anything right now. I don't even find it sad about me knowing the date. But now that I`m at Netopia and after I texted my friends about the dates... I am starting to feel sad. :(( Ohh gee. ;((
I hope everything goes well. :(
Anyhoos. Will update again.
Loves,
Mimi.
There you go. :((
I was texting Mon & Joenelle earlier and I was telling them that I don't feel anything right now. I don't even find it sad about me knowing the date. But now that I`m at Netopia and after I texted my friends about the dates... I am starting to feel sad. :(( Ohh gee. ;((
I hope everything goes well. :(
Anyhoos. Will update again.
Loves,
Mimi.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home