a lil update!
Midterms done and I have no more reason to stay up late til 12-1am.
I don't like sleeping later than 12am during school days because I will only have 4-5 hours sleep and I'll go home around 7pm... Gee no rest at all.
I know almost all my midterm grades... i think. And just Bmat2x is the lowest. The shit man. uggh. Teacher said I get low grades in lec and good grades in lab. Lol. Math doesn't really like mee... haha :)) -- but hey, math! I started liking you this college! be happy!
- - -
Tomorrow... My family and I will be going to Villa Escudero (Resort). Yay! Another place to release stress! :):) Mom said we'll be goin rafting, eat under the waterfalls. I will surely go swimming at the resort's pool! Damnn! Wanna see?

Resort's Pool

Rafting
(I will post pics!:))
- - -
This is just a quick update since I don't want to sleep yet. lol
And yeahh I just wanna tell you I'll be out the whole day tomorrow... soo yeah.
Monday no school... but I have. Have to do reconse proj and dance practice. -- boohoo.
Aitee. Me leave now... gotta sleep naa. :)
I don't like sleeping later than 12am during school days because I will only have 4-5 hours sleep and I'll go home around 7pm... Gee no rest at all.
I know almost all my midterm grades... i think. And just Bmat2x is the lowest. The shit man. uggh. Teacher said I get low grades in lec and good grades in lab. Lol. Math doesn't really like mee... haha :)) -- but hey, math! I started liking you this college! be happy!
- - -
Tomorrow... My family and I will be going to Villa Escudero (Resort). Yay! Another place to release stress! :):) Mom said we'll be goin rafting, eat under the waterfalls. I will surely go swimming at the resort's pool! Damnn! Wanna see?

Resort's Pool

Rafting
(I will post pics!:))
- - -
This is just a quick update since I don't want to sleep yet. lol
And yeahh I just wanna tell you I'll be out the whole day tomorrow... soo yeah.
Monday no school... but I have. Have to do reconse proj and dance practice. -- boohoo.
Aitee. Me leave now... gotta sleep naa. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home