Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quick Update

Heyhey!

I've talked to my Adviser and I'm taking Philoma. Since I don't know how to draw yet... I better start practicing now so when we become Sophie, I'll be able to be good at FreHand. :)

So yeah... I told you he and I are fine now. We talk through text and ym but never at school. Blah! What the heck right? I was talking to Inna yesterday and I was telling her about the things he and I were talking about. He was saying kasi he won't sleep not until he have seen my work (my logos & ticket for Green Harvest)... then I told him that "sabi mo yan ah! pag tinulugan mo ako I won't talk to you tomorrow" then Inna said, "hahaha!! ay naku empty threat naman yan!! ni hindi mu nga siya magawang tignan ehh!!" LOL. yeah she was right. Grrr. Well I'm sorry I could not look straight at his face because HE KNOWS! and now that I KNOW ABOUT HIS..... it's very awkward! haha :)) but I really miss him naaa. huhu. I hope today... later at class.. we'll talk naa. I can't take another day not talking to him. It's just so saaaad. :))

- - -

Last saturday, SM North Edsa because CFC-YFL had a Praise Concert called "Hooked" and yeah it was awesome!

I met new people !:) Oh! We all got a baller band and it says, "hooked" and then "Rom 8:39". Nice yeah?

It started with a mass first and then the concert started. They sang I think all the Hillsong United songs which rocks sooo yeahh...

Haii.. sorry I gotta go. Need to get ready for school. :D

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home