Who Are You Kidding?
Enlistment Record for SY 2008-2009 Third Term
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Academic Adviser: DAVID, NADYA MELINA CONSTANTINO | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
You are encouraged to see your Academic Adviser for approval of your enlisted course(s). |
I will definitely gonna see Ms David because I really want to take FREHAND for my 3rd term. It's unfair that I was able to enlist earlier than the others and yet I didn't get the subjects I want. :(( Unfair.
Yeah, it might be because of the surnames because that's what they follow... but...
Why will they even bother stating, 'first come first serve' when they don't follow it? What's the point of getting up early just to go to school and ENLIST the course you want to take when you won't be able to get them anymore because you're Surname starts with a P and since the subjects you want is FULL then you can't take it anymore.
BIG UNFAIR!
I need big explanation!!!
I can't accept the fact that I have to take Philoma while my friends can take FREHAND even if they enlisted later than me.
GRRR. MUST SEE my adviser so that I'll have a better UNDERSTANDING whyyy it's like that. :|:| tskkk,
Labels: enlistment, rants, school


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home