just friends
Hey guys! What sup? Sorry I haven't been updating. It's not because I'm lazy but I don't really like to blog about what happened the whole day... and plus I don't think I'll remember.. haha :)) I really have a short memory now about things... huhu.. how do you gain your memory back? Haha :))
Anyhoo.. fine I'll blog what happened this week.....if I remember! :)
Actually... these days are almost all the same... just home, net, school, friends, crush, being tired... just like that. so yeah.. haha nabitin keo no? Sorry ah.. kasi kapag isa isahin ko ung Monday, Tues, Wed.. nako baka pare parehas lang ang mababasa nyo. :)) haha.
I'll go out of town today... with friends to Cavite. :)
Yolec's Birthday tomorrow (Oct 5th) and we'll be celebrating his birthday today and tomorrow at this resort near their house and yeah I'll be sleeping over in Cavite. I just don't know if we will sleep in the resort cuz whenever I ask Yolec... I don't know if he said anything... what I know he only said, "matutulog ba tayo?!...or pwede rin sa kwarto ng mom ko" OKAY!!! OMG i don't think I can stay up all night.. huhu I haven't really had good sleep eversince school started and kahit overnight sa ibang place nakakatulog ako... Nakoo mag swiswimming pa kami.. nakakaantok yun after mag swim and eat. :)) haha Well whatever let's see na lang. :):D
So yeah.. I'm almost finish with my packing.. I'll be bringing Moon Cake... Mom said to bring it para maubos na sa bahay... haha :)) Dad kasi brings so many moon cake and we don't finish it. :P
Anyways I gotta go and get ready. :) We'll pick up MonMon and Annie pa before we go Alabang Town Center.. Yay! Finally I'll be going there. :) It's kinda in my wishlist that I will go ATC. Haha Sorry ya.. I live so far uhm like Antipolo City (Rizal)... sooo yay! Haha. I've been to Alabang though.. or that was Ayala? Oh no I think I saw ATC na I just didn't go there? Iono because last year I went with Mika to her old sch, LaSalle Zobel and yeahh iono if we passed by ATC. Oh gee, speaking of ayala.. I sooo love the houses there. If I live here forever? I'll probably build a/my house there. :)) haha lol. okay...? haha :))
Cge naa, gotta finish my packing - lol para akong aalis for 5 days! :P
Kk! I'll blog and post pics maybe tomorrow. :)
October Babies...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Tata!
Anyhoo.. fine I'll blog what happened this week.....if I remember! :)
Actually... these days are almost all the same... just home, net, school, friends, crush, being tired... just like that. so yeah.. haha nabitin keo no? Sorry ah.. kasi kapag isa isahin ko ung Monday, Tues, Wed.. nako baka pare parehas lang ang mababasa nyo. :)) haha.
I'll go out of town today... with friends to Cavite. :)
Yolec's Birthday tomorrow (Oct 5th) and we'll be celebrating his birthday today and tomorrow at this resort near their house and yeah I'll be sleeping over in Cavite. I just don't know if we will sleep in the resort cuz whenever I ask Yolec... I don't know if he said anything... what I know he only said, "matutulog ba tayo?!...or pwede rin sa kwarto ng mom ko" OKAY!!! OMG i don't think I can stay up all night.. huhu I haven't really had good sleep eversince school started and kahit overnight sa ibang place nakakatulog ako... Nakoo mag swiswimming pa kami.. nakakaantok yun after mag swim and eat. :)) haha Well whatever let's see na lang. :):D
So yeah.. I'm almost finish with my packing.. I'll be bringing Moon Cake... Mom said to bring it para maubos na sa bahay... haha :)) Dad kasi brings so many moon cake and we don't finish it. :P
Anyways I gotta go and get ready. :) We'll pick up MonMon and Annie pa before we go Alabang Town Center.. Yay! Finally I'll be going there. :) It's kinda in my wishlist that I will go ATC. Haha Sorry ya.. I live so far uhm like Antipolo City (Rizal)... sooo yay! Haha. I've been to Alabang though.. or that was Ayala? Oh no I think I saw ATC na I just didn't go there? Iono because last year I went with Mika to her old sch, LaSalle Zobel and yeahh iono if we passed by ATC. Oh gee, speaking of ayala.. I sooo love the houses there. If I live here forever? I'll probably build a/my house there. :)) haha lol. okay...? haha :))
Cge naa, gotta finish my packing - lol para akong aalis for 5 days! :P
Kk! I'll blog and post pics maybe tomorrow. :)
October Babies...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Tata!
Labels: update


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home