Wednesday, July 09, 2008

reallly?


Ara and I met around 4pm at Taft and then we took cab with her cousin, Chloe to Shang -ri La Plaza. Ara and I first ate at Tokyo Tokyo. *Yumm* :) And then we walked around and found Power Station and then played games. Then after we saw this K-9 man and dog and Ara took a picture of the dog. :)

- - -

I got this email from our Layout Director (Robbie)

"Hey guys!
I will give my constructive criticisms on your designs when I see you in the office.
But the Top 3 works are:

Justine Espinueva
Pau Benito
Camille Puche

I'll explain the reasons why those were the best works when I see you in the office.

There are a few who needs more help than the rest when it comes to design concepts so important na umattend kayo ng Visual Communication this Saturday.
-Robbie Bautista"

Wow!!! I never expected that my work will be chosen to be in the top 3 cuz I am not a big fan of Marilyn Manson, I haven't done anything about Goth and I was really unsure about it cuz i feel like it was more like a webdesign layout rather than a cd cover.. but since Robbie asked me to do it like a Goth style.. I've got to get the concept of the Goth thing to the layout. So yeah it was a challenge for me. :P

BTW. This is what I did.
woot! Top3? still can't believe it. :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home