Saturday, June 28, 2008

last post before midterms

Shit!

I have my one and only day tomorrow to study for my history test tomorrow -- as in for MIDTERMS!

Yeahh! It IS time to CRAM! :))

I still have to do my Poligov homework about Edsa Dos && also my Filipino homework which is to make an invitation card (yeah that one is easy).

FCUK.

OhGawd.

HELP ME GOD.

Okay... i'll sleep now. Tomorrow when I wake up I'll read my Philippine History Book until I remember all the things and then read my notes and then take a break.. and then read again.

SHIT.

How do you study NOW that you are in COLLEGE??

Hahaha! Okay I better leave or else I might just curse some moree.

Have a nice sunday y'all.
For me I gotta drown myself to books so that I won't fail any subjects this term.

*I need to stay in SPO. I WANT TO STAY IN SPO. I am starting to love it there. I am starting to make new friends. I don't want to be kicked out because I failed one subject AND I don't want to be kicked out on my PROBITATIONARY position! It's gonna be so embarrassing!

Wish me luck, friend. Please pray hard on me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home