April Fools ba Ngeon?
* Bryan didn't go DUBAI!!!! Hahahaha I think it was a joke. Good thing none from FMA7 didn't know about my blogspot and I didn't tell anyone about him LEFT Philippines for DUBAI not until this morning to MJ!
When we got to GenPsych, MJ kalabit me and said Bryan was there! Haha I was surprise even if yess I could see him there!! Haha That Bryan! Hahaha Oh well atleast he's with us. :)
As for me. Yeah I hope I won't leave. Atleast let me finish college! or atleast this frosh year. :(
And for sure even if I move anywhere else I'll always be proud to be Benildean. :) Naks! Haha
Anyways short post lang. ;) Hehe
When we got to GenPsych, MJ kalabit me and said Bryan was there! Haha I was surprise even if yess I could see him there!! Haha That Bryan! Hahaha Oh well atleast he's with us. :)
As for me. Yeah I hope I won't leave. Atleast let me finish college! or atleast this frosh year. :(
And for sure even if I move anywhere else I'll always be proud to be Benildean. :) Naks! Haha
Anyways short post lang. ;) Hehe


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home