Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bonding with Ayan

I went Eastwood today to hang out with Ayan at her place. We've been planning to go to her house and photo shoot before she leave for Canada two months ago but it never happened but this time natuloy naa!:)

So yeah we first updated each other and also wala lang chika chika about this and that... hehe :) Uh and then she showed me all those superrr lovable bags she got from Canada! Omg. I am actually excited to live there... the expensive stuff here are cheap there... Haha :)) Wee.
And then we started taking pictures. Ayan can't find her usb thingo for her slr so she can't upload our pictures. We started taking "model" pictures but in the end I gave up modeling because I couldn't make good poses not like Ayan. I made Ayan my model especially when I started learning how to use her slr. It IS hard to use an slr! LOL I've got to know how to use it before I ask my parents to buy me one as well. :P But anyways so yeah...

At around like 4pm, we decided to check the pool so if ever we'll go swimming but then we changed our mind and went to watch a movie. :P Hehe *Man!! when we went down Ayan brought only one umbrella that can only fit one person... haha We thought ambon lang and it will be okay if we wear our hoods. But when we left... It was raining heavily! Made me buy an umbrella tuloy. Haha. It was one fun adventure at Eastwood. :)) Hehe. My leggings and Ayan's jeans were like towels! WET TOWELS! LOL. Kulang na lang pigain namin ung leggings/jeans namin! Haha It was cold sa mall! :)) colder cuz we were wet! :)) LOL . Anyways, we watched Made of Honor, yes it's pretty good and it was funny!:) hehe Man, it was just sweet... the guy i mean in the end. Haha Ayan and I are very jealous. We wish to have our fairy tale to come soon na! :)) LOL

We took neoprints too. Imma try to scan it later. :) Hmm whatelse.. Yeah that was basically it. I will surely go again next sem break cuz I miss Ayan already! :P I really miss herr. The last time I saw her was I think the graduation and that was like march-ish? Haii it was fun today.. kaso bitin. Haii. Next time Ayan!:)

Miss yaahh. Pictures will be in my multiply soon when Ayan sends it to me. :)

- - -

Btw, I've been thinking these past few days about Canada thing and I thought that I don't mind actually about moving there. I am in fact pretty much more interested what my life will be like if I move there. You know more free? And I'll be able to meet international people like in HongKong. Oh and they surely have Winter! Hehe :) Haii. So ya I guess whatever comes up in the end.. I've got to accept it cuz maybe this is my life talaga to move countries to countries. :P hehe Ohwell... haha :P

Sorry antok na akoo kaya ganto ako magsalita.. eedit ko din toh tomorrow or something.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home