oooooooooooo
So sorry for not updating. Been busy with school na kasi eh no more time to update and i'm becoming lazier! =P
It's my 2nd week of school and so far I think I'm doing okay. Both socializing and also with my school stuff. I've started talking to my classmates too. I guess its just the thing everytime you're new in school it happens to you. haha
Hmm what else can I say? Mom's leaving soon. On sunday i think. Huhuhu. How sad. Exams are coming too! The end of august! I haven't started revising. Haha Mom's been telling me to do my Ateneo Essay eh. I am nearly finish pero yeah still working on it. XP
Anu ba to! Wala na ako masabi talaga sorry guys!
Oh im planning to close down my site first. baka sa multiply na lang muna ako kasi I can't handle two sites since I'm very busy with school na no more time to internet. hehe
Cge na. I gtg. byeeee
It's my 2nd week of school and so far I think I'm doing okay. Both socializing and also with my school stuff. I've started talking to my classmates too. I guess its just the thing everytime you're new in school it happens to you. haha
Hmm what else can I say? Mom's leaving soon. On sunday i think. Huhuhu. How sad. Exams are coming too! The end of august! I haven't started revising. Haha Mom's been telling me to do my Ateneo Essay eh. I am nearly finish pero yeah still working on it. XP
Anu ba to! Wala na ako masabi talaga sorry guys!
Oh im planning to close down my site first. baka sa multiply na lang muna ako kasi I can't handle two sites since I'm very busy with school na no more time to internet. hehe
Cge na. I gtg. byeeee
Labels: daily


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home