Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Boo!

Omg my last day naaa!
This might be my last post before I go because later I'm going to meet the guys naman. I didn't get to hang with the guys kasi I was super tired na so yeah. Hehe! I'm going to hangout with my BODYGUARDS!

On 23July, I went shopping with my mom & sis. Sis got her graduation gift and then we went to Céu. I bought a pair of pants & a top. Wee. I should ask for one and two more kaso when I look at my mom's face she's like "Noo.. dami na oh" but when I looked at my sis's stuff.. it was about 4-5? Gahh! Ohwell I did my own shopping naman eh. Haha.

At 845pm I left the house to meet Reanne & Arabela at North Point. I don't know what time I reached there.. I think 945pm but since I had to wait for Reanne cuz she said she has something for me so I waited. She arrived like 15mins later. Haha
Then went to Mcdeez to meet Reanne's parents & sis and also so I can see talk to them for a bit before I go. Hehe.

Anyways after that we headed to the Movie Rent Shop and borrowed about 6 movies. Haha Then went abit of buying junks & food. Hehe We took taxi instead to Arabela's place. :D

At 1145pm we were eating our dinner pa lang. Haha We had a mix of sushi, bacon, chicken wings, hotdogs & rice. Our drink was orange juice. Haha. After that we started watching the movies cuz there were SIX! Haha I sletp at 4am na cuz I can't help it na. Haha

On 24july
We all woke up at 11am na! Sad thing was Reanne & I had to leave cuz we had to meet our girls in MongKok. Haha We were 2 hours late. LOL.

Anyways met the girls in Pizza Hut. They gave me their gifts weee and dami!! Haha. After eating we went for sticker Photos!


weee yes we're all pretty. :)

- - -

Alrytie I better go.. gonna go for shoppin with mama again. Hehe

Goodbye HongKong, Hellow Philippines!

See you all sooon.

I miss you na my friends. :)

P.S. Pictures:
Sleepover 1
Sleepover 2
W/ the Girls

Okay that's it!! Laterrr!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home