booobam
I notice that i haven't blog for a while. very sorry.. Been busy moving to another house thats why. Well yeah. I have nothing much to say. Hehe Actually I'll tell you what happened.
July12.
Casual dress. it was singing contest day and reanne won champion again. congrats reannnnee!
My friends and I went spaghetti house and the girls went mongkok and went for some sticker photos later. Gah i wanna go there again. :D
July13.
Friday the 13. well nothing much.... nothing bad happened so im happy. :)
Uh... i got my report card back and i failed my maths. ohwell. hehe.
July14.
Went practise at Bellagio, Sham Tseng with eunice, joan & jeff. LOL.
It was ok.
July15.
CFC 21st Anniversary party. It was hella funnnn! Danced alot! Woot!
Arabela came with us. :)
Tito Noel asked Arabela to join YFC too. weee. more people. :D
July16.
@ Kimmy's place. Watched Harry Potter 4 and went to her place and ate lunch. Watched Because I said so & Epic Movie & Shrek. A Lot? YES. Hehe.
Oh we ate alot. :D
Oh oh! I've got some polaroid pics! Weeeeee!
Anyways. I'mma hang with em now. Laterrs.
July12.
Casual dress. it was singing contest day and reanne won champion again. congrats reannnnee!
My friends and I went spaghetti house and the girls went mongkok and went for some sticker photos later. Gah i wanna go there again. :D
July13.
Friday the 13. well nothing much.... nothing bad happened so im happy. :)
Uh... i got my report card back and i failed my maths. ohwell. hehe.
July14.
Went practise at Bellagio, Sham Tseng with eunice, joan & jeff. LOL.
It was ok.
July15.
CFC 21st Anniversary party. It was hella funnnn! Danced alot! Woot!
Arabela came with us. :)
Tito Noel asked Arabela to join YFC too. weee. more people. :D
July16.
@ Kimmy's place. Watched Harry Potter 4 and went to her place and ate lunch. Watched Because I said so & Epic Movie & Shrek. A Lot? YES. Hehe.
Oh we ate alot. :D
Oh oh! I've got some polaroid pics! Weeeeee!
Anyways. I'mma hang with em now. Laterrs.
Labels: daily


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home