updatinggg
*poof*
Sorry. It has been ages since I last post.. well at least that's what I felt. So sorry wasn't able to post a proper post last time cuz I was at my friend's house and I was kinda in a hurry well not really I just thought that I better be off the computer because I went to her house to spend time with them for the last time because you know I'm leaving. So yeah.
Anyways.
I've been doing pretty good these past few days. I was out with some of the yfc (jozelle, jeff, AB & val), marienne & arabela. We went Tseung Kwan O actually Po lam and then went Tseung Kwan O Public Swimming Pool. I think it is the biggest swimming pool here in Hong Kong with all those slides & diving board. Gah! We really had fun with the slides & the diving board. We almost spent our entire time jumping on the diving board. LOL
Oh yeah.. I've been talking to some of my classmates & schoolmates in Kostka. I'm pretty excited as well as nervous but then I guess it'll be cool.
5 days to go na lang! exciteeedd.
- - -
Momzie told me that we might do our last minute shopping tomorrow sa Mong Kok since they'll be there. yay! Shopping! I haven't done that for ages. Hehe. Yay! yay! I'm excited.
I will also go to arabela's place on monday and sleep over there. Yay!
And then on 24th I'll meet my girl friends in TST and have Starbucks.
On 26th.... we're off at 11am.
P.S. I'm not sure if i'll able to blog again before 26th. I'll try! But if not.. you guys gotta wait for iono how long cuz we don't have computer there.. soo i'll try!
Pictures!!
CFC 21st Anniv
@ kimmy's place
swimming @ TKO
Sorry. It has been ages since I last post.. well at least that's what I felt. So sorry wasn't able to post a proper post last time cuz I was at my friend's house and I was kinda in a hurry well not really I just thought that I better be off the computer because I went to her house to spend time with them for the last time because you know I'm leaving. So yeah.
Anyways.
I've been doing pretty good these past few days. I was out with some of the yfc (jozelle, jeff, AB & val), marienne & arabela. We went Tseung Kwan O actually Po lam and then went Tseung Kwan O Public Swimming Pool. I think it is the biggest swimming pool here in Hong Kong with all those slides & diving board. Gah! We really had fun with the slides & the diving board. We almost spent our entire time jumping on the diving board. LOL
Oh yeah.. I've been talking to some of my classmates & schoolmates in Kostka. I'm pretty excited as well as nervous but then I guess it'll be cool.
5 days to go na lang! exciteeedd.
- - -
Momzie told me that we might do our last minute shopping tomorrow sa Mong Kok since they'll be there. yay! Shopping! I haven't done that for ages. Hehe. Yay! yay! I'm excited.
I will also go to arabela's place on monday and sleep over there. Yay!
And then on 24th I'll meet my girl friends in TST and have Starbucks.
On 26th.... we're off at 11am.
P.S. I'm not sure if i'll able to blog again before 26th. I'll try! But if not.. you guys gotta wait for iono how long cuz we don't have computer there.. soo i'll try!
Pictures!!
CFC 21st Anniv
@ kimmy's place
swimming @ TKO


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home