new chapter
It's official! Another chapter of my life.
Life here in philippines has been okay. I don't think i can say it's awesome or i super duper love it cuz i don't love it that way. I totally miss my Hong Kong life, my Hong Kong house, my Hong Kong friends, everything there. I miss going to HKMA seriously. I miss my subjects. I miss being in the class with all the people I know.
My life in school is not the same as my life in Hong Kong. The things I expected or I thought wasn't really there. On my first week of school, I went through from being a loner (sorta), no one to be with during lunch, no one to talk to, no one to be w/ during recess. I just feel so lonely talaga. I felt like crying and just give up. I felt like telling my parents to bring me back to Hong Kong and i don't care if I have to repeat form4.. but then there was still this thing that I still wanted to stay here.. I wanted to try this new challenges in life that God is giving me now. There's prolly a reason why God wanted us to be here too. Not only because of my dad's company's contract but something else.
I think I'll start accepting the new challenges that He is giving me now. Though it is super hard, I know God is there for me at all times. I know that He will help me go through this hardship that I've been going through and I know that someday I will be as happy as I was when I was in Hong Kong.
- - -
Yesterday, I was at MOA (Mall of Asia) with my sibs, angel, arabela & jeph. We went around, shop, eat, watched movie, shop some more and went home. We watched Licensed toBed WED. We wanted to watch in iMax sana kaso only Harry Potter ung show. I wanted to watch Ouija din sana kaso Ara was so scared and she didn't want to watch it. LOL

I bought this flops and also 2 pairs of earring.

This two was the ones that I loved and adore so much and since Ara was telling me to choose what I want for my birthday and my farewell gift so I chose these two. I super duper love the bag. I loveeeeee you ara!! Mwuahh! I'm missing you already! I miss hanging out with you. :(
Jeph slept over our place yesterday. Hehe. Yay! Lam na nya papunta saamin.. yay! hehe
Gusto ko mag Enchanted Kingdom. Wahhhhh!!!
Osya. Till here na lang.
Life here in philippines has been okay. I don't think i can say it's awesome or i super duper love it cuz i don't love it that way. I totally miss my Hong Kong life, my Hong Kong house, my Hong Kong friends, everything there. I miss going to HKMA seriously. I miss my subjects. I miss being in the class with all the people I know.
My life in school is not the same as my life in Hong Kong. The things I expected or I thought wasn't really there. On my first week of school, I went through from being a loner (sorta), no one to be with during lunch, no one to talk to, no one to be w/ during recess. I just feel so lonely talaga. I felt like crying and just give up. I felt like telling my parents to bring me back to Hong Kong and i don't care if I have to repeat form4.. but then there was still this thing that I still wanted to stay here.. I wanted to try this new challenges in life that God is giving me now. There's prolly a reason why God wanted us to be here too. Not only because of my dad's company's contract but something else.
I think I'll start accepting the new challenges that He is giving me now. Though it is super hard, I know God is there for me at all times. I know that He will help me go through this hardship that I've been going through and I know that someday I will be as happy as I was when I was in Hong Kong.
- - -
Yesterday, I was at MOA (Mall of Asia) with my sibs, angel, arabela & jeph. We went around, shop, eat, watched movie, shop some more and went home. We watched Licensed to
I bought this flops and also 2 pairs of earring.
This two was the ones that I loved and adore so much and since Ara was telling me to choose what I want for my birthday and my farewell gift so I chose these two. I super duper love the bag. I loveeeeee you ara!! Mwuahh! I'm missing you already! I miss hanging out with you. :(
Jeph slept over our place yesterday. Hehe. Yay! Lam na nya papunta saamin.. yay! hehe
Gusto ko mag Enchanted Kingdom. Wahhhhh!!!
Osya. Till here na lang.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home