yay books
Hello to my fellow bloggers & friends!!
Currently at Cherry's, here in the comp shop. Hehe.
Yesterday, i went toKostka in the morning cuz the school wants to see us na daw. Then we went to the faculty room and our teachers gave us back our books and told us some info about what we need to bring or have for school. While Mr Sanchez (my classteacher) was telling me about what i need to bring... Maika poped up from outside the room. Haha lol as in like *pooof* hahaha peace maika! hahaha anyways... so yeah i didn't get to talk to her kasi it took so long til me and mr sanchez talked.. and when we finished.. maika wasn't there anymore. Sayang nga eh huhu.
I thought was gonna go school pa nga kasi I heard Mr Sanchez asking the 1st yr teacher kung ipasit-in muna kami at para we can also talk to our classmates if we have any questions.. happy na sana ako kaso dang sabi nung 1st yr teacher sa monday na lang daw. GAH! sayang! haha Anyways after kami mag pasukat ng uniform.. we went robinson to buy some school stuff then went home.
- - -
first of all i wanna greet Fionne To a Happy Birthday! i'm so sorry i couldn't be there on your bday which is today. :( Anyways i hope we can hang again when i visit hk. :)
today naman.. we opened some boxes and put our stuff to our temporary cupboards then later we went out to buy more of school supplies. I`m happy my mom let me buy Nicholas Spark's book which was A True Believer and Boy meets Girl by Joshua Harris. I'll prolly start reading it when I start going to school. Iono why I can't start a book when I'm at home. Haha. Ang weird!
osyaa.. til here na lang muna. i'll update after some days cuz i want to talk about my school when i updated again. ;)
i gtg! i miss my hk friends.:(
Currently at Cherry's, here in the comp shop. Hehe.
Yesterday, i went toKostka in the morning cuz the school wants to see us na daw. Then we went to the faculty room and our teachers gave us back our books and told us some info about what we need to bring or have for school. While Mr Sanchez (my classteacher) was telling me about what i need to bring... Maika poped up from outside the room. Haha lol as in like *pooof* hahaha peace maika! hahaha anyways... so yeah i didn't get to talk to her kasi it took so long til me and mr sanchez talked.. and when we finished.. maika wasn't there anymore. Sayang nga eh huhu.
I thought was gonna go school pa nga kasi I heard Mr Sanchez asking the 1st yr teacher kung ipasit-in muna kami at para we can also talk to our classmates if we have any questions.. happy na sana ako kaso dang sabi nung 1st yr teacher sa monday na lang daw. GAH! sayang! haha Anyways after kami mag pasukat ng uniform.. we went robinson to buy some school stuff then went home.
- - -
first of all i wanna greet Fionne To a Happy Birthday! i'm so sorry i couldn't be there on your bday which is today. :( Anyways i hope we can hang again when i visit hk. :)
today naman.. we opened some boxes and put our stuff to our temporary cupboards then later we went out to buy more of school supplies. I`m happy my mom let me buy Nicholas Spark's book which was A True Believer and Boy meets Girl by Joshua Harris. I'll prolly start reading it when I start going to school. Iono why I can't start a book when I'm at home. Haha. Ang weird!
osyaa.. til here na lang muna. i'll update after some days cuz i want to talk about my school when i updated again. ;)
i gtg! i miss my hk friends.:(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home