Wednesday, July 11, 2007

for kimmy

kimmy & maegan

I wanna thank you, kimmy for being one good friend. Really.
Thank you for always listening to me when I rant about my life and my problems.
I'll prolly be miserable & prolly be crying in my room all night because the problems are haunting me and i have no one to talk to. I am seriously happy that I met you and we became friends because seriously you are one great friend. :)
Even if we don't really hang in school or you know.. I still found a friend in you.
I loveee youu kimmy! I will supperr miss you when I leave na.
Anyways I'm going to leave all my talk later on. Mamaya di na ako makawrite ng letter seo. Haha!

I can't wait on monday! Weee the hang out with you, meg and carlo will be the first time and I'll make sure it'll be a day to remember! :)
Well for me for sure it'll be. :)

So much love,
ate mimi.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home