Sunday, July 22, 2007

i miss my friends.

Dang.

I miss my classmates & schoolmates.

I thought of goin online on my msn to see if I am able to talk to some people or friends that I haven't spoken for days. Then yepp.. currently talking to these 3 guys. LOL Anyways.. Antonio and some of my classmates/schoolmates might go at the airport on 26th and say our last goodbyes. Aww I'm so glad that Antonio said that he will come kasi he hasn't seen me for a long time na din. Aww I miss bugging that dude. I hope luna, novel, vivek can come too. Tim said he's coming by. :)

Anyways wala lang. I'm starting to have mixed emotions these days.
Sometimes supperr excited akoo.. but then later I'll start feeling sad kasi uuwi na kami and ill leave my friends behind.

Haii.. cge til here.

I miss you all. :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home