Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Well, someday they're gonna realize that just a little time from them is everything for us." - Ava's comment on my last entry

Yeahh... couldn't agree more. :) Hehe All you guys out there reading my blog... Take that down! Haha. :):)

Anyways... school's been fine and midterm's coming as well. Bahh. I don't want this term to end because it just reminds me that any time this summer I might leave. :(( I can't even say anything to my friends about taking the same class as them next yr because I might leave this summer. Fuck. Why does it have to be this yearr?? Can it be when I finish college?? :(( I am not ready to leave the people I love. sigh...

- - -

He and I are fine now... :) We were able to sort things out on Feb4. We did fought again on Feb5 (our monthsary which sucks more) because of this thing that happened during Worlite but things were fixed before I went home. I thank Mica and Marie for being there for me the most when I needed them... and saving me from the Jeep. It was this close from hitting me while I was walking unconsciously. I saw the jeep in front of me and I heard it honking on because I won't go away. Haha.. I didn't even notice until Mica and Marie were like "Mimi!! Okay ka lang ba talaga??? Muntik na yun!!" Haha Danng... I was really not myself and yung utak ko lumilipad.. haha. Gee. Huhu Tears ran down my face when I realize that I wasn't with him that time... what if this happened.. and that. :|:(( But I was mad... soo I didn't care..

I went with Marie and Mica at Tropical Hut and there Mica called Yolec and asked him to come there... we talked and we sorted it out. :) Hayy... Atleast by the end of the day we're both okay. :)


Hayy ang drama. :| Haha XP


Tinatamad tuloy ako mag kwento na.... til here na lang munaa...
Just got home from school and I need sleep. :|

Gtg.:)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home