Not NOW
Ayaw ko pa sana mag bitaw ng salita pero ever since nung narinig ko yung parents ko naguusap nung pauwi na kami from my Lola's house... I couldn't help but feel so bad. :((
I seriously don't wanna leave yet (for Canada). I know, I know, it's way better there but I really cannot see myself leave around March/May this year. My parents said they'll see pa if ever I can stay behind and finish college here then follow them in Canada.
I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I know I had to be strong and just spend every single moment with my friends. I wanted to confront him as well (maybe on tuesday) because I think he should know where I'm standing at... :(( Pero nasasad ako kasi nung schedule enlistment (nung time na we all knew we might not be in the same class for all the subjs), i saw him... basta he was really upset... what more if I leave in a few months? :((
Gah!! I hate leaving. :((
Why now???
Why when I started loving the life that I have now?
I hope I stay... with you by my side... forever.
I seriously don't wanna leave yet (for Canada). I know, I know, it's way better there but I really cannot see myself leave around March/May this year. My parents said they'll see pa if ever I can stay behind and finish college here then follow them in Canada.
I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I know I had to be strong and just spend every single moment with my friends. I wanted to confront him as well (maybe on tuesday) because I think he should know where I'm standing at... :(( Pero nasasad ako kasi nung schedule enlistment (nung time na we all knew we might not be in the same class for all the subjs), i saw him... basta he was really upset... what more if I leave in a few months? :((
Gah!! I hate leaving. :((
Why now???
Why when I started loving the life that I have now?
I hope I stay... with you by my side... forever.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home