Friday, November 21, 2008

Must Read If You Really Want Updates!

Picture 4
Yo! Yo! This is my sched for my 3rd term. :):)
Like it? Like it? `Cuz I do!:)
Weee.

`Inna, Mica, Marie, Mon and I have the same sched `cept Inna, Mica and Mon will take Frehand.
`He will be having 5 subjects with me as well. :)
`MJ, Nori, and Pat will have the 3-4 subjects same us ours.
`Igy, Bry and Lois have a diff sched from us. :(
`Wu, Danica Rueda, and Alyssa since they are athletes... they've enlisted earlier.. and I'm not so sure if we have some of their subjects the same.
`Marge and Cris has the same Petwoda as us.

Haii. Sooo saaad. :(( Promise, our barkada really stayed til 830-930 just to enlist with the same sched. Even if we didn't have the exactly sched... they had some. okay na yun!:) basta we see each other parin. :)

- - -

Hmm, I'll update you about the guy I've been talking about. :)
Uhm... This week lang kami ulit yung nagtatabi lagi and we go where one go. Haha. :))
We've been very open to eachother tsaka sinasanay na rin namin na maging open para hindi rin kami mailang.
I think my friends and well most of my block can see it narin... huhu. Ayaw ko pa sana malaman nila na "we like eachother" kasi wala lang... Haha. :)) Everything's too fast. haha :))
Oh! Oh! We're not together yet! Hehe But he already asked me if there's a chance... and I said yes. Haha.

Oh speaking of that... yesterday we went to mcdo with mon.
and we ended up talking about "us".
I didn't want to commit a relationship pa eh. Things are going so fast and I want to see pa if he really loves me kasi bastaa haha long story. I want him to prove to me na totoo nga yung nararamdaman nya kasi... finnee he falls really fast... hehe but he answered my questions naman na "Why me? Not her? What's the difference? Prove to me..."

Sigh. Basta yung napagkasunduan namin kagabi... we'll take things slowly. :) We'll build the relationship we have right now and we'll see later if we're both ready or I AM ready to commit a relationship. :)

Awwww. hehe that's it for now. :)
anyways i gotta goo!:)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home