Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Acciona 82 points!

*.&mimistøøp;; behind these tears says:
OH MY GOD!

[exams are over.] biBz - Bury me Bury Me says:
wat?
*.&mimistøøp;; behind these tears says:
WHO IS UR SWEETY PIE!

[exams are over.] biBz - Bury me Bury Me says:
haha
*.&mimistøøp;; behind these tears says:
OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA is it HER HER HER???

*.&mimistøøp;; behind these tears says:
SO U GUYS ON NOW OR WHAT??

[exams are over.] biBz - Bury me Bury Me says:
i think
*.&mimistøøp;; behind these tears says:
you two faced boy! i thought ur my cupcake remember! hahaha

*.&mimistøøp;; behind these tears says:
peace bro

[exams are over.] biBz - Bury me Bury Me says:
haha
[exams are over.] biBz - Bury me Bury Me says:
well im ur cupcape
[exams are over.] biBz - Bury me Bury Me says:
cupcake
[exams are over.] biBz - Bury me Bury Me says:
and im her hunnybunny haha
*.&mimistøøp;; behind these tears says:
hahaha

*.&mimistøøp;; behind these tears says:
and she's ur sweety pie

*.&mimistøøp;; behind these tears says:
LOL

*.&mimistøøp;; behind these tears says:
love triangle huh?
*.&mimistøøp;; behind these tears says:
tsk tsk bad move lover boy

[exams are over.] biBz - Bury me Bury Me says:
hhaa yeah
[exams are over.] biBz - Bury me Bury Me says:
hahahah!
[exams are over.] biBz - Bury me Bury Me says:
and ther comes ur BFF
*.&mimistøøp;; behind these tears says:
*bimbo* OMG you mean _______? uhm... hello? are you like kidding me cuz she's like soo not my friend. i mean like totally! can't belive u think that way cupcake.
this was a joke
[exams are over.] biBz - Bury me Bury Me says:
HAHA
[exams are over.] biBz - Bury me Bury Me says:
haha ur so into veronica mars now
*.&mimistøøp;; behind these tears says:
hahahaa sort of
*.&mimistøøp;; behind these tears says:
when i watch something everyday... i started to talk like them too.. well not really when im in the mood

[exams are over.] biBz - Bury me Bury Me says:
hahah so u are in the mood


Haha! This what happen to me when I'm hyper or like what vivek said "into veronica mars now" Hehe. Well the way I talk isn't like the people in veronica mars but it's me when I have alot of words to say.. and thenn becomes hyper. okay labo no? sorry malabo talaga ako eh. :D

* * *

ACCIONA 82 vs PITBULL 79


Went to my dad's game. He didn't play but they're team did. They played against Pitbull. First half game was sad for all Acciona lovers (my dad's team) since Pitbull was winning but damn! God's power worked and made Acciona score some point until they beat Pitbull with some points. It was one awesome game! I even find someone cute and damn he sure does good at playing basketball. Haha Sorry secret na naman ni Reanne yun. Ah fine fine.. well one of my dad's team is cute. - even my mom say so! Hehe Eon He's one of the people who played most of the game na. Very very good at it. :D:D

Haii naku leave it na nga. I hope I can watch `em play again this sat. Omg! Everything is clashing between my schedule for Praise Party on Saturday & also the beach in Gold Coast. Now I don't know where to go. Hayyss. Whatever I hope I can decided where to go because I want to go Praise Party & The basketball game.

Mimi is done watching Season 3 episode 9 and now she's bummed that she has to watch it online or wait til her dad downloads it. And now she wants to say GOODNIGHT!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home