Friday, February 02, 2007

wohoo.

Since suplada`s down. Dito na lang ako. Pag lage down site ko, just visit this link aite?:) Para na man hindi sayang tong site na toh.:)

Hayy I am bored. I am suppose to meet my mom at 1pm in WanChai but then since your dear MIMI here is being such a lazy bum, this coming week na lang kami mag papa treat ng hair. Hehe. I can`t be bothered to leave the house. I do feel kind of lazy this weekend and it is prolly cuz I`ve been home every after school this week, watching tv and laying down.. and eating oh and best of all! Actually doing my homework! Yeh! Hehe

- - -

I miss webdesigning. Everytime I open adobe, I can't seem to make a new layout. I am running out of ideas and I feel like I am falling out into making sucky layouts. Huhu. I feel so frustrated when that happens. I wanna adobe! =(

Anyhoos pics here:


yes! we were wet as hell. mariene and vivek looked like they just peed. hekhek

i love these people. <333

Especially these.:) - i like this pic. my bestestfriend, reanne & my closefriends, antonio.:)

we're certified as cam whores. yes even the guys! xp

which one is mine? - yeh! converse rocks!

I LOVE WINTER CARNIVAL. <3

there`s more on multiply .

Aite adios!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home