loveko!
Finally! I watched it na!!!After going to mass kanina, my family and I went to Jusco (tsuenwan) to watch it. Damn! My baby is sooo HOT! grabee i wanted to screaam soo much in cinema kaso haha kakahiya! haha. Thank goodness, no one was sitting on my right.. or infront or at the back of me or else they'll see how crazy I was while watching the movie! Grabeee soooo happy to watch it na. And i can't wait til next weekend to come cuz i'm going to watch it with my girls on weekend. Gah i can't wait sobraaa.
I'm sooo INLOVE with CHANNING TATUM.
- - -
Man, my sugats are itching! I really want to scratch and peel them off but I don't want to have those scarses on. :S So far I can still hold it and try not to scratch my sugats. Argg.. they're sooo itchy. kakaasarr. I get tired easily, you know. I can't stand for a long time, i can't walk soo far, i can't walk on the stairs. :( Ground floor to 1st floor.. Ok pa.. pero hanggang 4th-7th floor? Madali akong mapagod. :( I miss my old life... the part when I can play as much as I can, walk as much as I can and etc. I really want to be back on the court tomorrow... kaso mama don't allow me to go practises not until my wounds are magaling na talaga.
I'm wishing nga na sana on 15th ok na ako eh.
HILLSONG UNITED
are here on 15th! rea & i are going to their concert after school at 6pm! sanaa my wounds are ok na so i can jump! hehe.
i can't waiiiitttt!!
- - -
hmm i wonder hows Harry doing now.. hehe random thought. XP i miss him being in school.. and annoying ms chung during maths lesson. haha.. i kinda miss fooling around with him too.. i can't do those to vivek or feli eh.. haha well to tony i can but yeah. sigh.. i hope he's doing alright in England. :)
if ever he visit this...
HI HARRY! hope you're doing fine over there! :) take careeee brotherr!
haish.. cge na.. till here na munaa. :P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home