who loves the band KUTLESS?
if you do, I'd like to say...
I love you too!
haha LAME, i know. I'm soorry.
Currently loving Kutless's songs. Man, they're awesome. I also like Hawk Nelson. You know what's weird. This song, Draw Me Close by Kutless has been on my iPOD for a quite long time and I never get to listen to it not until yesterday! Haha! There are loads of songs in my iPod that I don't really listen. I rarely listen to them! But what's good with my ipod is that, it has different genres in it. Since my taste in music changes alot, I have a lot of different genres in it too. :) Cool thing to do eh?
Listen to these:
Draw Me Close - Kutless
Things We Go Through - Hawk Nelson
Take Me - Hawk Nelson
Rescue Me - Krystal Meyers
Enjoy!:)
- - -
Christmas is coming. It's time to save up! Hehe. Sigh I wanna go to philippines to celebrate christmas. It's more home feeling. Haha. Ohwell, my Ninang (mom sister) and my LOLA are coming here soo I guess it's okay. :)
Alrighty, I gotta go. I have some maths revising to do. XP
I wanna get Vannesa Hudgen's Albumn. :(
Ciao!
if you do, I'd like to say...
I love you too!
haha LAME, i know. I'm soorry.
Currently loving Kutless's songs. Man, they're awesome. I also like Hawk Nelson. You know what's weird. This song, Draw Me Close by Kutless has been on my iPOD for a quite long time and I never get to listen to it not until yesterday! Haha! There are loads of songs in my iPod that I don't really listen. I rarely listen to them! But what's good with my ipod is that, it has different genres in it. Since my taste in music changes alot, I have a lot of different genres in it too. :) Cool thing to do eh?
Listen to these:
Draw Me Close - Kutless
Things We Go Through - Hawk Nelson
Take Me - Hawk Nelson
Rescue Me - Krystal Meyers
Enjoy!:)
- - -
Christmas is coming. It's time to save up! Hehe. Sigh I wanna go to philippines to celebrate christmas. It's more home feeling. Haha. Ohwell, my Ninang (mom sister) and my LOLA are coming here soo I guess it's okay. :)
Alrighty, I gotta go. I have some maths revising to do. XP
I wanna get Vannesa Hudgen's Albumn. :(
Ciao!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home